Grounded

You were sitting in your silent bedroom, blue light flooding the space produced by your LEDs. You were lying on your bed reading a book for once since your phone had been taken away from you after you got grounded the other day.

You couldn't understand how coming home an hour late lead to you getting grounded for a whole week. There was no getting out of it though, your parents are super strict!

They already didn't like your friends (the pogues) which always annoyed you because they always assumed that the pogues were useless and a bad influence. Where in reality they feel more like family than your parents do.

It was dark outside meaning that it was getting late, the only sound you could hear was the soft rain hitting the roof. You had always found the sound of rain relaxing, it was almost as if the rain washed away your stress.

The calm moment was suddenly interrupted by a quiet tapping sound coming from outside your window. At first you ignored it, thinking it was the rain hitting the plants on the front lawn, but then the tapping sound gradually started to get louder.

You quickly slid a peice of paper into your book to mark the page you were on, before walking over to the window. You hesitantly pulled back the blinds to see your boyfriend standing on the otherside of the glass with his damp blonde hair brushing over his face.

A smile instantly crept over your face as you opened the window, trying to be as quiet as possible so that your parents wouldn't come in to see what you were doing.

"What are you doing here?" You whispered with a smile still plastered across your face.

He ducked his head inside the window to shelter himself from the rain, and looked into your eyes. "I wanted to make sure you were okay because you haven't replied to my texts."

"I got grounded babes." You sighed and rested your chin on your fist.

"Ooh someone's naughty, what'd you do!?"  He asked with an amused expression, but also a little louder than he should've.

Then you heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway towards your room, causing you to panic.

"Shit JJ stay quiet." You whispered before shutting the curtain again and diving onto your bed, pretending to read your book.

The door burst open revealing your mum who looked unimpressed.
"Who are you talking to?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

It was always easy for you to come up with an excuse because having strict parents meant that you had started to become a pretty good liar.

"I was just reading my book out loud." You replied with a plain expression, waving the book infront of her face.

She looked around your room, clearly not believing you. "I swear I heard a boy in here."

"I'm grounded remember!? I can't hang out with people from the outside world." You said, mocking your argument with her from earlier.

"Of course I remember! If I find out someone was here you're not coming out of this room until next month." She added before walking back out of the room, shutting the door violently behind her.

You let out a sigh of relief and waited until you heard her on the otherside of the house again before walking back over the the window.

You peeled back the curtains once again, revealing your boyfriend in the same spot he was in just before.

"You're a good liar." He said with a smirk before grabbing both of my hands and holding them in his. The cold metal of his rings shocked my skin because of the major temperature difference between my room and outside.

"I'd hope so, I have to lie to them so that I can actually have a life." You smiled and shook your head.

"What stupid shit did they ground you for this time?" He asked, thankfully this time he was a lot quieter.

"I came home an hour late." I rolled my eyes and watched JJ do the same.

"That's dumb." He groaned. "Imagine what they'd do if they caught you smoking weed or some shit." He added, making you anxious just thinking about it.

"She'd literally kill me I swear." You chuckled quietly.

A few moments of silence went by where you both were just smiling hopelessly at eachother.

"I wish I could cuddle you so bad right now." He pouted, making you smile.

"Me too, but my mum won't let me leave for another three days." You sighed and grazed your thumb over the top of his hand.

"You could always sneak out for the night." He said with a cheeky grin.

"I dunno JJ, if I get caught I'll get grounded longer." You huffed and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well then don't get caught." He shrugged before opening your window even wider, as if to show you how easy it was to get outside.

"You know what, fuck it." You smiled. "I'll be out in a sec." You added before turning away from the window.

You had decided to make it look like you were in your bed just incase anyone came into your room, which was usually very unlikely especially at this time of night.
You stuffed pillows under the covers and pulled the blankets up over them so that it looked like you were lying there.

You turned off your LEDs before making your way back over to the window where JJ was waiting.

He helped you climb out of the window, making sure to be as quiet as possible. Once you were outside, you reached back inside to shut your curtains and the window to make it seem as normal as possible.

"Man you're on a bad girl streak huh?" He smirked before pressing a quick kiss onto your lips.

"Only because your a bad influence." You said sarcastically, once again mocking your mother.

"Oh is that right?" He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist, leading you down the driveway towards the gravel footpath.

"So... where are we going?"

¤¤¤

A/n:

Hi guys I hope you're liking these so far, I'm kind of surprised how well this one is doing tbh 😅

Y'all should go and check out my other Rudy Pankow and Tom Holland fanfics, I'm kinda proud of them so far :D
(Sorry for the self promo!)