Girls night?

After many weeks of planning, you, Sarah and Kie are all going out clubbing tonight. It's been a mission trying to figure out what days everyone was working or busy, but finally your schedules have aligned.
Sarah said that she knew of a club that she could smuggle all of you into and you were super excited.

You are currently in your bedroom applying makeup in front of the full body mirror that was sitting in the ground. It took you just over half an hour to complete your makeup look, and you were shocked that a certain blond boy hadn't interfered.

JJ has been the reason that you don't have girls nights very often because he persuades you to stay home with him every time, but that isn't gonna happen today.

Once your makeup had set, you slid your tight emerald green silk dress up your body. The only problem is that it's a zip up dress, and you can't reach the back properly.
You wanted to try and avoid JJ's help so that he wouldn't try and change your mind about going out, but you wouldn't be able to do it up by yourself.

You let out a defeated sigh before calling out to him.
"Babe, can you come here please?"

Within seconds the bedroom door slowly creaked open and JJ's head popped through the gap. His eyes widened as he admired your dressed up figure and he couldn't help but look you up and down.

"Can you help me with the zip please Jay?" You asked with a small grin. Although you knew he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to touch you in any way.

A smile crept across his face as he made his way through the partially open bedroom door.
"Hell yeah I can!" He exclaimed before making his way over to you and planting a soft kiss on your neck.

"You look so good baby." He said as he slowly glided the zipper up your back, resting one hand on your waist. "I do kinda wish I was taking this dress off of you though." He said with a smirk which only caused you to smile even more.

"I'm not ditching the girls for a third time babe." You warned before turning to face him once he was done with your zipper.

"I know! You just look so fucking hot." He replied, once again resting his hands on your hips and pulling you into his body.

Your face flushed red as you stared into JJ's loving eyes. He then leant in for a kiss, but you gently placed your index onto his lips, to stop him from kissing you.
"No smudging my makeup Jay!"

He let out a small whine as he looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "You're so mean!" He groaned with a defeated look written on his face.

"You can kiss me all you want when I get back okay?" You suggested with a small smile as you ran your fingers through his messy hair.
He eventually nodded his head, but still had a disappointed look on his face.

You then ran your hands drown his muscular arms to where his hands were resting on your hips.
"I've gotta put my shoes on babe, they'll be here to pick me up soon."

He finally agreed to let go of you so that you could sit down and put on your heels. They were only plain black heels with a small buckle strap that wrapped around your ankle. Within a minute or so you had both of the heels secured on your feet, and was good to go whenever Sarah and Kie arrived.

Only seconds after you had put your heels on, you received a text saying that the two girls were waiting outside in Sarah's car.

"They're here! I've gotta go babe, I love you." You said, carefully planting a soft kiss to JJ's cheek which ended up leaving a slight lipstick stain on his face but I'm sure he won't mind.

He smiled at you as you made your way to the front door. "I love you too! Have a good night and don't do anything completely stupid." He called out as you made your way out the front door.

"Damn y/n you're looking sexy!" Kiara shouted out the car window which made you giggle.
You quickly slid into the backseat so that Sarah could start driving.

"Tonight's gonna be so fun!" You exclaimed in an excited tone.

"Hell yeah! We're gonna be the life of the party!" Sarah replied with a giant smile plastered on her face.

She was definitely right! The three of you danced all night and had a few drinks. No one even suspected that you all were underage. Well if they did, no one said anything! You spent over three hours at the club before both you and Kie started to tire. Sarah on the other hand probably could've stayed there until sunrise, but she took yours and Kie's energy drop as a sign to head home.

She dropped you off first, since your house was closer than Kie's. When you entered the front door you noticed JJ sitting on the couch watching something on TV. His head instantly snapped in your direction once he heard you open the door.

"You're finally back! It's been so boring here by myself!" He complained which only caused you to smile.

"I'm surprised you haven't fallen asleep yet!" You exclaimed as you walked over to where the couch and sat down next to JJ before yanking off your heels. He immediately slung an arm around your shoulder. It was easy to tell that his love language is physical touch.

"I wanted to make sure you got home safe." He replied with a soft smile.

"Aww you're the best Jay." You said before planting a soft kiss to his lips. Now that most of your lipstick has warn off you no longer had to worry about it smudging.

As much as you wanted to go straight to bed you knew that you would have been sweaty from all of the dancing earlier, and therefore you thought it would be best to shower before bed.

With that, you slowly got up from the couch and JJ shot you a confused look.
"I'm gonna go shower, wanna join?" You asked with a sly smile, knowing that he would never say no to showering with you.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He immediately shot up from the couch and headed towards the bathroom.

You chuckled as you started to follow behind him. He couldn't be anymore perfect.
How did you get so lucky?