Drunk

You, like many others are at a kegger which is located at the Boneyard. Pogues, Tourons and even a few Kooks are here too.
Everyone stays in their separate groups, avoiding arguments and fights. Some people are so drunk that they are getting along with the other groups for once.

You on the other hand are sticking to your usual friends; Kiara, John B, JJ and Pope. It's quite hard to do considering majority of them are drunk off their ass.

Unfortunately this time it was your turn to be the sober driver which meant only one or two drinks this evening.

"Ayo JB where you going man?" JJ exclaimed as he noticed the curly headed boy turn away from the group.

"He's totally not gonna go mack on Sarah Cameron." Kie giggled with a small smirk.

"I don't know why y'all would think that." He chuckled before disappearing into the crowd.

You rolled your eyes at the boy who was probably about to go and see who he refused to have anything to do with.

"Y/n come dance!" Kie slurred, grabbing your hand and stumbling towards where a large speaker was located and a crowd of people were dancing like crazy.

The group of us started dancing along with the rest of the crowd to the loud music.

After a while Pope and Kiara both disappeared, leaving you to 'babysit' JJ by yourself.

"I'm gonna get a drink, you want one?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"No you're not!" You replied quickly, grabbing the boys wrist to stop him from getting another drink.

You knew that he was already going to have a painful hangover like everyone else, but if he keeps this up he'll end up a lot worse.

"Just one?"

"Not happening." You replied plainly.

"You're no fun!" He huffed, slouching infront of you with his bottom lip pouted slighting.

You let out a small chuckle at the wasted blonde boy. You really needed to get him back to the chateau. It was getting quite late and his condition was worsening by the minute.

"Hey, how about we head back to the chateau?" You asked with a convincing smile, hoping that he would just agree, but he's never that simple.

"Why's that huh?" He replied with a cheeky smirk which only earned an eyeroll from you.

"C'mon Jay you need to lay down."

"No I don't I'm fine!" He slurred.

"I'll let you have another drink if you come with me." You offered, knowing that he would forget about the extra drink by the time he gets home anyway.

"Ooh okay!"

You smiled at the childish boy before sliding your hand into his to avoid loosing him as the pair of you both started to weave through the crowds.

Thankfully Kie, John B and Pope were all getting picked up later so you didn't need to worry about them right now. Just dealing with JJ was enough for tonight.

You carefully made your way over to where the Twinkie was parked, making sure that JJ was actually able to walk properly because you probably wouldn't be able to get him up off the ground.

Once the two of you had reached the small van, you helped your unsteady friend into the passenger seat.
When he was finally seated, you could start the drive back to the chateau.
Thankfully it was only about a ten minute drive.

It didn't take long for JJ to break the comfortable silence, but then again you weren't surprised.
"Has anyone ever told you that you're like super hot?"

Your eyes widened, but you kept your focus on the road.
That was random.

"Uh no." You replied hesitantly. It wasn't entirely true but he didnt need to know that.

"You're like hotter than a sunburnt sun." He added, which literally made no sence but was also kind of cute at the same time.

"Thanks?" You replied with a small chuckle. You start to wonder how he even comes up with this stuff.

After a few minutes and some weird conversations, you finally arrived back at the chateau.
You carefully helped JJ out of the old van, and supported him as he stumbled up to the chateau.

"I'm so tired." He huffed as he slumped down onto the sofa.

"Let's get you into bed then." You suggested with another convincing smile.

After a while of contemplating, he finally agreed and slowly began to walk towards his bedroom. On the way down the short hall JJ walked into a few walls and doorframes before reaching his room.

It only took a matter of minutes for the wasted boy to fall back onto his messy bed.

"Do you need anything before I go?" You asked, leaning lightly on the doorframe.

"Wait, you're leaving?"

"Yeah, I'd actually like to sleep somewhere tonight." You replied sarcastically with a small smile.

"There's plenty of room right here." He said with a cheeky smirk, patting the mattress next to him.

"C'mon Jay you're drunk as hell I'm not sleeping with you." You replied with a small sigh.

You would usually join him, but you didn't want it to then lead to him to unknowingly starting something that he wouldn't even remember in the morning.

"I'll see you in the morning." You added before quietly leaving the blonde boy's room.

Part of you felt bad leaving his disoriented self alone, but you didn't want anything to happen that could jeopardize your friendship.

You carefully made my way over to the couch which is where you will be spending your night. You turned off the lights, causing the room to turn nearly pitch black. You then laid down on the decently comfortable couch and began to drift off to sleep.

Just as you were nearly unconscious, you heard the sound of a door squeaking open.
There's only one person that could be.

You quickly sat up and turned the light back on so that you could see properly.
Once your eyes had adjusted to the light again, you saw JJ standing unsteadily in the doorway.

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked, wondering why he was up again. You thought he would've passed out by now.

Without saying a word he stumbled over to the couch that you were sitting on and flopped down next to you.
"I don't wanna be by myself."

When he gets drunk, he tends to get more clingy and softer than usual. You didn't really mind it though.

You let out a small sigh before lying back against the cushions on the couch. JJ then carefully rested his head on your stomache and let his arms drop around each side of your waist.

After only an hour or so the front door of the chateau flung open. John B, Kiara and Pope all trudged through the door, none of them being very quiet either.

You quickly shushed the group trying extremely hard not to wake up your blonde bestfriend who had passed out ontop of you.

"What's going on here?" John B asked with a smile.

"I swear it's nothing, he fell asleep on me that's it." You explained, but your three friends just looked at you with a disbelieving look.

"You two totally hooked up." Kie said with a smirk which earned an eyeroll from you.

"I'm gonna get some sleep, I feel fucking dead." John B said, in which the other two agreed.

"I'll see y'all in the morning." I said quietly before they all disappeared into separate rooms.
Although I noticed that Pope and Kie both went into the spare room, which would have been where JJ was sleeping. Instead he has decided that you are the more comfortable option, but you aren't complaining.