Moving in

Both you and JJ wanted to get away from your home situations. Neither of you had good relationships with your parents which made staying home much more difficult than it should be.

For a long time now, you and JJ have been working your asses of to save up for a new home that will be a much happier and safer environment for both of you.

A few weeks ago the two of you put in the first deposit of your new home, and are just starting to move in the little furniture that you had.

"I'm so excited! This is gonna be so much fun." You exclaimed as both you and JJ approached the front door of your new place with the key in your hand.

"Not to be emotional but I'm glad that I'm taking this step forward with you." JJ said with an adorable smile.

You smiled as well before reaching up to peck his lips. "I love when you get all soppy."

"Fuck off I wasn't being soppy!" He replied in a sassy tone. "Hurry up and open the damn door the suspense is killing me!"

"Okay, okay!" You chuckled before pushing the key into the lock and twisting it, hearing a clicking sound almost instantly.
Your heart was pounding as you turned the door handle and pushed the door open.

Before you could even take a step JJ picked you up and slung you over his shoulder with ease. You let out a small shriek as he carried you through the door and into the house. He stood in the middle of the front room and spun around in a circle with you still over his shoulder.

"Babe put me down!" You said in between giggles.

He carefully placed you back on the safety of the ground and looked at you with a big smile. "What, you don't trust me?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Quite frankly, no." You replied with a cheeky smile. He dramatically placed his hand over his heart and inhaled sharply. I playfully rolled my eyes at his dramatic antics and shifted my attention to our new home.

"This place is gorgeous!" You said as you took in all the small features of the room. It wasn't anything fancy but it was much better than living with your parents.

The living room was a tiny bit bigger than John B's, and there was a small built in archway to the left which lead to a small kitchen. It was big enough to manage, so it's size didn't really concern either of you.

The door to the right of the living room lead to a small hallway which hosted two bedrooms and a bathroom. One of those bedrooms would be turned into a spare bedroom in case the pogues end up staying, which will probably happen at some point.

The silence was interrupted by the short beep of a horn out front of our house.

"Must the the mover guy." JJ said as he made his way back to the front of the house, and sure enough there was a small truck parked out front of our house.
JJ managed to get a deal on this mover company since the boss used to work with him and knew JJ's circumstances.

He helped you and JJ carry the small amount of furniture into the living room before leaving us to it.

You let out a small sigh as you looked around at the cluster of furniture that needed to be placed.
"This is gonna take a lot of work."

"We could call reinforcements." JJ joked, referring to the pogues. For once that actually wasn't a bad idea.

"Can we actually do that because it's gonna take us forever to do it on our own?" You asked with a persuasive smile.

"Yeah, then we'll have more time to ourselves later." He replied with a wink and a sly smile.

You smiled at him as he grabbed his phone out of his back pocket to call John B, in hopes that him and the pogues aren't busy.
After a few minutes on the phone JJ had managed to convince John B and the pogues to help us move our furniture, but he had to promise them a few beers though.

Within a few minutes John B, Kiara, Pope and Sarah burst through the front door in a rush.

"I'm so jealous right now, this place is so cute!" Kiara exclaimed with a shocked expression. This was the first time that any of our friends have seen our new place so their shocked faces were expected.

"You guys are making me feel like I need to get my shit together." Pope said with an awkward chuckle.

"Your shit is together Pope." John B replied with an eye roll as he ran his fingers through his messy brown curls.
"Anyway let's sort this shit out!"

"I better not see anything I don't wanna see." Sarah said cautiously which earned a laugh from all of us.

After a few hours had passed, pretty much everything was where it needed to be. It was only mid afternoon by the time everyone had finished, so they stayed at yours and JJ's place for a while to have a few drinks.

As the sun started to set, the pogues decided to head back to their homes for dinner. You and JJ said goodbye to your friends as they left the house.

Finally some peace and quiet.

You felt disgusting from sweating all day and simply wanted a nice hot shower to end your day.
"I'm gonna hop in the shower Jay."

An innocent smile appeared on his face. "Do you need company? You know, to save water."

You couldn't help but smile as you motioned him to follow you. He immediately stood up and followed you like a lost puppy to the bathroom.

"Damn babe this shower is big! Perfect for-"

You placed your index finger on his lips before he could finish his sentence.
"Maybe when I'm not on the verge of falling asleep." You replied before pressing a soft kiss to his lips, which will satisfy him temporarily.