Chapter two

You woke up in a unfamiliar room. There you saw a woman sitting next to the bed, she was wearing a old fashion village dress, it was brown with a darker cloth around her shoulder.

"Hello there, I'm Elena. My farther and I found you in a ditch and umm..."  Elena said, she held a washcloth on your head.

"I remember and—Rose!? Where's my niece!?" You quickly sat up and saw bandages wrapped around your arms and your chest.

"You've been saying Rose alot and a women name, Mia, and a guy name, Ethan...are they your family?" She said looks at you.

You nodded and explained what happened. There you notice that she was pregnant, she sees you looking at her. She quickly covers her belly.

"I'm four months pregnant and I'm going to give them up... I think it's a girl and I'm not ready to be a mother..." Elena said as she looks away.

"It's okay, I understand and thank you, Elena for taking me in, but I need to find my niece and my brother!" You told her.

You got up from the bed while only in your underwear and sports bra, Elena calls for her father. A older gentleman comes in, wearing a Village outfit like Elena.

"Easy there...your body is still weak, you need more time to rest, outsider." He said, "I'm Arthur, Elena's father. She's told me you've been sleep talking mentioning three people, one of them was the name of Ethan? I think he's at Luzia's still, he came here a few days ago and I think he's looking for you and someone else...your name is Y/n, right?" He added.

Your eyes widened and nodded for yes. Arthur and Elena both agreed as they helped you walk down the way hall. Going outside, The sunlight blinds you for a second, but you focus your vision as it was clear that you are in a small village.
Both of them helped you walked from their house to Luzia's. You were leaning against Arthur, while Elena went to the door and knocked.

"Luzia. It's Elena, do you still have that outsider name Ethan?" Elena said, you saw a man opening the door.

"He's here...who's the girl?" The man pointed at you. You wanted to say something but then, a women came out, you assume it was Luzia as she wore a black dress, similar to Elena's. She smiles at you three.

"I'm Luzia, and you must be Y/n? Your brother is here and he's been talking about you and telling us the craziest story. Lulian, don't be rude to the outsider...come in." Luzia said as she welcomes you too her home.

Arthur helped you walk inside, the a place was very cozy. There are you saw a altar with five portraits of people. As candles lit for them.

"Ethan?" You shouted for him.

"Y/n?!"

Then you saw Ethan, he comes running at you and hugs you. You semi cried that a member of your family was alive.

"Oh my goodness your hand!" You lightly shouted as you looked at his hand. It was wrapped as two of his fingers were missing.

"A beast bite them off when I came here. Where's Rose?" Ethan asked.

You don't know how to word it that his only daughter, was taken from you. But you told him..

"Someone or a dark figure took her as I passed out...I know it sounds like a make-believe but it's true! I'm sorry Ethan...I failed to protect her..." Your voice went quite.

Ethan stood back as he held a gun on his waist. Then pulls you in for a hug as he comforts you, he knows that you love Rose, as if she was your own child.

"Listen, it's okay! I think she's staying at one of the lords house...castle Dimitrescu! I'm going in there, so I need your help!" Ethan said, you nodded your head.