Chapter seventeen

Mia and Ethan came in, they were stunned as they see you here in person. And you were stunned too, as you never thought of seeing them again

"It's Pibling Y/n!" She said with excitement as she unlocks the chains.

(Pibling is a non-binary term for aunt or uncle)

"Kiddo no!" Ethan pulls her away, your eyes pierced with his, you wanted to fully hug her and them.

Chris takes and pushes her out of the room, but Rose refuses as she manages to push him back. She said she's been dying to met you after all of these years.

"I don't care if they killed people...Y/n is our family." Rose stood up, "Guys, please let's not fight. Can we just have a family reunion?" She added as she holds her tears.

Mia nodded and Ethan was a little hesitant as you saw it. Chris bites his lips and agreed as he lets you go. You got up so fast and fully hug your niece. It made you feel so happy.

"Look at you...you've grown up." You smiled as you kneel to her level.

"I did, and I still have something of yours." Rose pulls something out of her shirt, "I have the moth necklace that you gave me, when I was a baby. I wear it everyday. As their my favorite insect too." She shows you the necklace.

You heart was burning as you never thought she would still have it. You broke down crying as you missed her childhood. But you were also happy that she was safe with her parents, as they were protected by Chris and his squad.

"How about I get change and we'll fully talk. Right guys?" You stood up as you look at them.

"I think that's a good idea, right Ethan?" Mia nudges Ethan's elbow.

"Yea I think that's a good idea, Chris can I show Y/n to their room?" Ethan asked, Chris nods as he walks out without saying anything else.

Ethan walks with you to your bedroom. You saw tiny little gray hairs blending into his hair, which you slightly giggled. It was quite between you and him, as you finally made it to a door with your name. You both entered the room as it was simple but looks comfortable.

"So...you have two kids now, huh?" Ethan said, you turned around as you sat on the bed.

"Yeah, one eight year old and the other one is seven..." You said, "and how do you know?" You added.

He tells you that Chris and him have been watching you over the past couple of years. And he mentions that both of them have seen your beast side.

"So you know that I drink human blood when I'm in my beast form?" You asked, His eyes quickly widen as he shook his head.

"No, but I'm happy that you're still alive." He smiles as he walks to the door. You quickly got up and hugged him from the back, you felt a relief from him as he turns back around and hugs you.

First hug after years of being away from your brother and his family. Then he lets go as he lets you get changed, you give him a gentle punch on the shoulder, like you used to do when you guys were kids.

~Shortly Time Skips~

You took a nice hot shower and found some clothes in your size. Then, you headed out into the hallways as soldiers, nurses and doctors were chatting.
They immediately stop and see you coming out, you started to walk around as you hear them all talking about you.

"Pibling Y/n?"

You look as you see Rose running down the hallways. You smiled and opened your arms as she crashes into you, the hug was something you couldn't explain. She pulls you as you followed her, she reminded you of your kids back at home.