Chapter ten

Your eyes widen as you began to shake so badly but...it was good.

"I'm pregnant!" You whispered quite, tears were forming fast as you used your hand to fan them. And again you used the sink to stand up as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You thought of some ideas to tell Miranda and Elena that your pregnant. You had to think quite, so Miranda wouldn't read your mind. You hid the pregnancy test back into the package, inside of a box and walked back to the bedroom.

Miranda was putting lotion on her hands as she was in her gray nightgown. You made sure that your tears were gone before entering the bedroom.

"Hello darling." She said, you walk over and kiss her cheek.

"Hello beautiful." You said back too her.

You went to change into sweat pants and a t-shirt, your heart was still racing as you tried to calm it down. Meanwhile, Miranda was brushing out her hair as she couldn't tell or notice your heart rhythm, but then she lays down in bed and awaits for you to join.
You lifted the blanket and cuddle with her, as Miranda runs her fingers into your hair/scalp, which made you fall asleep extremely fast.

~Next Morning~

You wake up as Miranda was laying there sleeping, so peaceful. So you decided to make her and Elena another delicious meal for the morning. You quickly and quietly left the room and headed towards the bathroom to grab the pregnancy test and headed towards the kitchen.

You simply made a tropical Acai bowl with fresh fruit from Miranda's garden. And you for some reason, you were craving a fruity bowl too. You hid the pregnancy test in your pocket, and then you feel a set of hands on your back. You thought it was Miranda but it was Elena.

"Good morning Y/n!" Elena rubs your shoulders, you felt a hot-flash running all over your body.

"Morning Elena, I made you and Miranda a fruit bowl. I know you've been eating fruits so much lately, but this is also good for the baby." You said and handed her the bowl, then you both heard foot steps.

You look behind Elena, Miranda comes in she yawned and rubbed her eyes. She stops and sees you both kind of close with each other. You quickly grabbed the bowl and handed it too her, and you gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning dear, I hope you like it!" You smiled and pulled hers and Elenas chair out.

"Good morning little dove, and morning Elena." She said as she sat down, Elena stared at you throughout the breakfast as you felt that hot-flash again.

Shortly after, Miranda tells you that she's going to talk too Donna, she made a stronger hallucination serum for people. You weren't surprise as you gave her a small kiss before she left the house. But you still felt Elena looking at you.

"Hey Y/n, can I talk to you about something?" Elena asked, you felt another hot-flash.

"Yea, what's on your mind?" You gulped hard as you both sat down in the living.

You saw her hands as she rubbed them on her legs. Your guess...she has sweaty palms as it must be something really important to talk about. You sat and listen to her.

"I wanted to know...did you like me at all, before you ended up being with Miranda?" She ask and looks at you with her beautiful green eyes.

You were nervous as you did have tiny feelings for her, but you needed to tell her the truth.

"I-I did at first and then Miranda came in. Listen, you are beautiful, smart and caring, but you'll find someone who's ten times better then me." You said, "And besides, I actually want to tell you and Miranda something. Whenever she gets back from Don—" you get cut off as you felt her lips on yours.