Chapter eleven

~Two weeks later~

After staying in recovery, it did help you understand your abilities more as you practice them. You know now that your have extended claws like Alcina, seeing spirits, regeneration health. But you wanted to know more, you went outside as you tried to think on what you have.

"Can I fly?" You asked yourself.

You climbed a tall tree and jumped off like Superman. You thought you were flying but you face planted onto the ground, you dusted the dirt off, and you crossed flying off the list.

"Okay, I can't fly...but what about speed?" You said to yourself again.

You got into the start track position, you relaxed your mind and body, and then you ran, but you were running in normal speed. You got frustrated.

You spend about three hours outside and you made no discovery of your other abilities, if you had any. As you were walking, you heard a scream coming from the house. But you were far away but you heard it clear as day.

"Y/N! MIRANDA!"

It was Elena. You had a feeling that the baby was coming, you began to run, but by blink of an eye...you somehow teleported inside of the house. You were incomplete shock but didn't care at the moment. What matters was Elena's safety.

"ELENA!!" You shout for her.

She was crying but no where to be seen. You stomped your foot, then you seen the entire house...you saw where everything was at. You look around, and then you saw a heat signature lying on the floor. It was Elena, you ran too her and found her in a puddle of water.

"Y/N—HE'S COMIN—FUCK!" Elena was sweating and panting as she groans in pain. You quickly picked her up like a princess style and sprinted towards the medical room.

"MIRANDA COME QUICK!!" You shouted for her as you kicked the door down with your foot.

You made it to the room and laid her down on the table. You heard a set of foot steps coming down the stairs, you knew it was Miranda. You undo Elena's bottom dress as you spread her legs out, to get a clear visual of how far she is.

"Okay, Elena! I'm going to give you some medicine to easy the pain." Miranda takes over for you.

You grab cold wash cloth and held it on Elena's forehead to calm her. Miranda goes and washes her hands as she needed to be clean for the delivery.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!" Elena grips your hand and cries.

"YES YOU CAN! BREATH WITH ME!" You tell her, you saw Miranda, as she looks between Elena's legs, she nods as she looks up at you both. She does breath with you but the pain was bad.

Miranda tells Elena that she's very close on where she's at. She screams in pain as she tells it hurts, you can see that you're going to go through this when it's your turn. And you were okay by it.

After a few minutes, Miranda gives Elena the go ahead signal to push. And she did push as she grips your hand so tight, you thought you heard a bone snap. She pushes again, again...the entire village must have hear her screaming in pain.

"Okay I see him..PUSH!" Miranda said, Elena looks at you as she still panting.

You nod and helped her again, Elena pushed and screams so loud...that she broke some of the glass that Miranda had in her medical room. Then you heard a splash of water as Miranda holds the baby.