Chapter fifteen

The floor breaks as you fall onto your knees. Your hands and finger tips were black like your nails as it fades into a dragon scales it was the purest black as it travels up your arms and shoulders, your teeth are more razor sharp. Taking one bite off a human would break their bone.
You started to panic, then something flutters behind you, slowly you turned head back...your heart stops as wings showed up. Patterns of a Brahmin moth.

"Y/n?"

You turned around, Alcina and the others all froze as they see you.

"What happened too you?"
"Holy shit!"
"I love your wings, don't be afraid!"

The Dimitrescu daughters said all at once, Karl looks at you up and down with a surprise look. Alcina slowly walks towards you but you backed away from them.

"I smell..." You gripped your thirst as it was dry, "BLOOD!" You stomped your foot as to find the nearest blood source.

You teleported away, they waited for a scream to find you exactly.
A scream was made as the daughter teleport into their moth forms and found a maiden laying there in her own pool of blood, as for you...just licking your nails and lips.

The three daughters came running but stopped as they couldn't move. You somehow control them with your black eyes as tears of blood running down your face. You walked away from them, but something made you stop.

"The baby...she's hurting...I'm hurting..." You held your belly as it grew, and then you heard water splash between your leg.

"MOTHER!!"
"Y/N's WATER JUST BROKE!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

They managed to move as you lean on the wall. Holding yourself as the daughters came to help, you leaned on them as they walked you to the nearest room, the two lords came as they see you in pain.

Alcina picks you up as she was gently because she didn't want to hurt your wings, and the girls followed you. Karl ordered the maidens to bring some towels and medicine, they quickly scattered. You were breathing fast, your body started going into shock, you cried out for Miranda. Even Alcina was praying to her to come, the girls did too.

"Alcina...if I die...tell Miranda that I love he—HHHAAA!" You scream, Alcina rips your pants off to relieve some pain.

"No! You are staying alive!" She tells you, maidens came in as they handle try to help you.

Your eyes widen as a evil grin came across your face. The smell of human blood made you go crazy as you tried snatch one of the maidens, but Alcina's strong arms held you down.

"MAIDENS LEAVE NOW!" Alcina shouted as they ran. But you had mixed emotions of anger, sadness and pain.

"BLOOD! I NEED IT!! AAAHHH!!!" You shouted on the top of your lungs.

Karl runs over, holds your hand, and telling you that you can control your thirst, as he brought some Sanguis Virginis.

"It's mostly blood with a tiny bit of wine. It can help you!" Karl opens the lid as he pours it down your throat.

The drink made you feel extremely relax, but more of the labor pain came.
Alcina spreads your legs as she looks down, she couldn't really tell but luckily her third youngest, Daniela, she came as she read it in medical books.

"I think see the head of the baby." Daniela tells you, and then someone came through the door.

Everyone turned their heads to see, it was Miranda as she came in wearing a red plaid shirt with black winter jean pants.
She runs over, stops and covers her mouth as she sees your new beast form. She gets on the bed as she looks at you and your body, she didn't know on what to think or say.