Chapter fourteen

~Few Months Later~
*Miranda was better as she healed on time before the poison could've killed her.*

You're now into your seventh month pregnancy. You thought about things that has happened within the last few months as you were in the shower.
Hot or cold showers always helped you when you're stress or whatever is on your mind. As you were done, Miranda comes in as she was covered in blood.

"Darling again with the experiment?" You said, as you wrap the towel around you.

"Yes, I was helping Karl with his project of his Lycans and his Sturm, and also I mentioned that you're going to talk to him and Alcina." She said, while taking off her bloody clothes, "You'll are going to be at Alcinas for the therapy session." She added.

You nodded and walk into the bedroom to get change. There you heard Miranda somewhat singing, and you know that she's shy whenever she sings. But you love her voice.
Then, you got fully dress into some the winter clothes, this time of the year in the village was extremely colder than America.

You said goodbye to her, and headed towards the front doors. As you were walking through the halls, you thought about your family...Rosemary, Ethan and Mia. And wonder how they were with their new lives are going, without no monsters and other bullshit.

You even thought of Rose's first steps first words and first school, but then the cold air snapped you back into reality. You went into the stable house and got onto your dark red brown horse. You named her RW after your niece.

The journey was beautiful as you made it too Alcina's. Which her home was way bigger than Mirandas, maybe it's the fact that she's tall and she's higher class in her time. As you enter the castle grounds, a stable boy comes up to you.

"May I ask what your business is for?" He asked, you look at him as he was about twelve or thirteen years old.

"I am here for a meeting, Priestess Miranda to Lady Dimitrescu and Lord Heisenberg that I was coming." You said with confidence.

His eyes widened, he mentioned by the lady told him that someone important was going to be coming.

"Oh you're Y/n, correct?!" He ask as you nodded, "My Lady told me from Priestess Miranda that you're pregnant. Let me help you down!" He went to grab a step stool.

You smiled as he helped you get down from RW. There he takes the horse and places her with the other horses. There you saw a mechanic horse, made out of metal parts.
You knew it was Lord Heisenberg, as he was famous for metal working.

You went up too the giant front doors, you knock abs waiting patiently for someone to come. Then someone did come and opened the door for you, it was a maiden.

"Are you Y/n Winters?" The maiden ask, as the door was semi cracked open.

"Yes, I'm here to talk to Lady Dimitrescu and Lord Heisenberg for a meeting." You said as the cold air blew again.

The maiden opens the door fully as you walked in. The Victorian art style was over the walls. There you saw a portrait of three women huddling, you walked up as it said, Bela, Cassandra and Daniela Dimitrescu.

Those must be her daughters. Their beautiful.

The maiden smiles and walks you through the halls. As you seen this beautiful home, you saw a all female staff working, some of them saw you as they bow, while some others continue with their cleaning work.

An argument was heard as you recognize the two voices. Them two had a lot of issues...this was going to be a fun challenge.

"STUPID MAN CHILD!"
"YOU SUPER SIZE BITCH!"