Chapter twelve

~Two days Later~

You wake up with a full on panic attack. You heart felt like it was about to come out of your chest, sweat was sliding down your forehead, and you body felt numbing.

"Y/n. Darling it's okay. I'm here!" Miranda said with her soft voice.

You realize that she moved you to the bed as you clearly remember, sleeping in the chair with Henry in your arms.
Her body was pressed up against yours as she feels you were shaking. You hated having nightmares mixed with PTSD.

"I-I just had a nightmare of Elena...she was saying that it's my fault that she died...and I-I killed her.." You cried into her chest and then Henry woke up as he was crying, "Shit, let me get him. Since I woke up him up by me crying." You said to Miranda.

You got up and went to see him. You pick him up and cradle him into your chest, Miranda was yawning, as she couldn't keep her eyes open.

"Get some sleep, I'll watch him." You kiss her forehead as she nods without saying anything.

She gets comfortable and then she snores out of nowhere. You chuckle at her, then focus on changing Henry's diaper, feeding him and humming a song. He did calm down eventually as he looks at you with his earthly eye colors.

"We're going to see your grandpa..." You whispered to him. He looks at you as his eyes close as you still feed him.

You looked at the clock as it was 4:30 am, and then you went too the bathroom to wash your teeth. Then he started to semi cry again.

"My bad buddy." You whispered to him again.

You quickly got your toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it and headed back to the bedroom. You sat down as you used your own saliva as water to brush your teeth, but you didn't see the glass of water sitting by your side of bed on the nightstand.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The rest of that morning was semi rough. But you got the hang out it, first time having an actual baby in your arms. But overall, it's a good learning experience, you know what to do it, when Eva comes next.

Miranda wakes up and yawns again, you smiled. You were laying in the couch as Henry was sleeping.

"Shh...he's sleeping finally." You whispered to her, she looks at the crib and looks at you. A tiny little knock came from the door, Miranda gently and quietly, opens the door as a maiden brought them their breakfast.

"Here you go My lady." The maiden whispers too as hands them the tray.

Miranda bows, takes the tray, she walks up quite, and hands you a bowl of fruit and coffee.

"Let's tell Arthur today, we can send him a carriage at his house." You tell her quietly, she sips her coffee and nods to your question.

You give her a kiss, she smiles and wraps arms around your neck. Then, you started to grip her breast as you bit her bottom lip. She moans quite as the baby crib was right next to you both. You began to moan in her neck as you kiss her, you felt her hand underneath your shirt but then...Henry wakes up again.

You and Miranda both sigh as you knew that sex time was on pause. You nodded at her as she agrees to do it anytime. You got up but Miranda tells to go take a shower and get ready as she'll get her stable boy and send him to Arthur's house.

~Time Skips~

You were in your casual outfit, jeans and a nice shirt, as for Miranda, she comes out with a black jeans, a dark red knitted sweater and a pair of black combat boots.