The First Day of School

Marshall POV
Me, Lana, Lucy, Lynn, Luna, and Lori were all in the car waiting for everyone else discussing everything under the sun.

Lynn: Are you going to tryout for the football team?

Marshall: I have no idea. Maybe.

Lynn: You should. Being on the team gets you so much credibility and you get popular quick

Marshall: Why would I care what a herd of middle schoolers think? Middle school popularity is so futile and meaningless that I don't need it.

Lucy: Everything is futile and meaningless

Marshall sarcastically: I agree

Leni, Luan, Lisa, Lily, and Lola make their way into Vanzilla

Luan: Hey fam, how are you guys doing. I'm van-tastic. Get it?

Everyone groaned at what Luan found hilarious. After that we sat in the car silently for about 10 minutes waiting for Lincoln.

Lola: Oh my god, what's taking him so long.

Marshall: Let me go figure out what's going on.

I make my way out of my car and made my way into the house. I walk up the stairs and go down the hall to hear humming coming from the door. I burst in the see Lincoln combing his hair even though it's not doing anything.

Marshall: What are you doing? We've been waiting for 10 minutes.

Lincoln: I'm doing my hair. I need to keep it looking good.

Marshall: Your hair is no different from this morning. Get in the car.

I shut the door and made my way back to the car.

Lola: Well, what took him so long.

Marshall: He was combing his hair

Lincoln came running out the house

Lincoln: Okay okay I'm here

Lisa: Brother, if you don't mind me point out your follicles on your cranium look no different from when you risen from your room this morning.

Lincoln: I have no idea what you're talking about. I was trying to cover up the bump on my head from hitting the ceiling. I sat up to fast and hit it

Looks like he figured why I gave him the top bunk

We all quit talking and just did our own thing. Eventually we arrived at Royal Woods Elementary, and Lisa, Lola, Lana, Lucy, Lincoln exited the vehicle, and we drove off to the middle school.

Lori: Are you going to join any clubs or extracurriculars?

Luan: Yeah, join improv

Luna: Nah brah, join a band

Lynn: No, you need to do sports

Marshall: I'm probably not going to do any of that. I have no desire to do anything extracurricular activities or any of that shit.

Lori: Why not?

Marshall: Because I just don't have the drive or passion to anything yet.

Leni: Well maybe you'll find your passion in middle school. I found my passion of fashion in middle school.

Luna: Same. I found my passion of music in 7th grade.

Marshall: It's a big possibility.

Lynn: Yeah yeah, but middle school is like The Hunger Games. It's every man for himself out there. If you aren't dominant you'll be a prime target for bullying.