You Grow From Terrible Experiences pt.1

This morning was off to an interesting start. Lincoln is fighting Rusty 1 on 1 at the park, but Lynn is going just in case there's any shenanigans. Lori and Bobby have, temporarily, broken up until Ronnie Anne and Lincoln's problem is resolved. Other than that nothing was out of the ordinary. How I Met Your Mother reruns was playing on the tv, and everyone was enjoying for some reason. I felt a vibration coming from my phone. I saw that I got a message from Jane, and I opened it to see what she said. It said

Jane: Hey, my parents are on a business trip. Wanna come over.

Marshall's mind: My brain is telling me yes, and my penis is incessantly saying yes.

Marshall: Sure. Do I need to bring anything?

Jane: Only what you find necessary 😉

Marshall's mind: Looks like I need to make a trip to the pharmacy. Wait. I need to come up with an excuse. I got it.

Marshall: Hey Dre. I need you to cover for me. I'm going to Jane's house, but I need to go without telling my family. I'm going to tell them I'm at your place, if they call you say I am.

Andre: Got it bro. Good luck on losing your v-card.

Marshall: You definitely didn't screw Kim.

Andre: Do you want the favor or not?

Marshall: Alright, alright my bad.

Marshall: Hey, I'm going to Andre's place. Be back in like 5 hours.

Rita: Okay sweetie, don't in trouble.

Marshall: I won't.

I left the house and got on my bike and started pedaling when I realized I didn't get an address.

Marshall: Hey, what's your address?

Jane: Huntington Manor.

Marshall: Alright thanks.

The rich neighborhood? I thought her parents didn't have money?

I rode my bike about half a mile to Huntington Manor. I pulled my bike up to the gate where I was greeted my an old guard, or groundskeeper.

Groundskeeper: How may I help you, young lad?

Marshall: I was invited by a friend.

Groundskeeper: Well since I wasn't informed, I'm afraid I can't let you in.

Jane: It's okay, he's my guest.

Jane appeared out of nowhere, and it startled both me and the groundskeeper.

Groundskeeper: Why Ms Lee, I didn't expect you to have company.

Jane: Got to have company while the old folks are away.

Groundskeeper: Well, have a fun time. No mischief.

Jane: Don't worry. I promise.

Jane grabbed me by the arm to a take me to her home. Which I struggle to even call. There's a pool which has the width and length of an Olympic pool. There's grass for miles, and it looks freshly cut. There's two stories with multiple rooms.

Marshall: You live here, and could hardly afford a $50 to the movies?

Jane: I'll explain inside.

Jane invite me inside, and I was introduced to a room that's splits off into the kitchen or living room. I took my shoes off, and was walked into the living room.

Marshall: So you have curtains that are taller than some homes, and you could hardly get $50?

Jane: My parents are strict with money. They don't want me to splooge money are tons of stuff.