You Grow From Terrible Experiences pt.2

Marshall and Jane sat on Jane's bed panting and hyperventilating after a special collision. Both were exhausted, but got all the horiness out of their systems.

Jane: So how was that?

Marshall: Pretty good first time if I do say so myself.

Jane: Didn't expect you to be a sub, but I don't kink shame.

Marshall: How about we never discuss that.

Jane: We'll see.

Both started to make out again. They've done it fifty times already, but every time they do it exceeds the last.

Marshall POV

I won't need porn anymore now. I never want this moment to end, but it's getting close to time we have to leave, and it's a school night.

Marshall: I'd love to continue this, but it's getting late.

Jane: As much as I don't like it you're right. See ya Marshall. Hope we can do this again soon

Marshall: I'm already envisioning.

Me and Jane walk downstairs to the entrance hall to say our final goodbyes.

Marshall: See you tomorrow at school.

Jane: See ya.

Jane planted a kiss onto Marshall's cheek as her final goodbye. Marshall hopped onto his bike and started accelerating off the property. He was replaying the moments of the night, and was wondering how it was reality.

Marshall arrived back at the house at around 6 pm. He opened the door to see everyone sitting on the couch, and Lincoln with an ice pack in his eye.

Marshall: Jesus what happened to you?

Lincoln: I lost the fight.

Marshall: To Ed Sheeran's incest caused cousin?

Lincoln: Yeah... I might need your help with him.

Marshall: I'm not in the mood to fight fire ant hill.

Lincoln: You're not fighting him.......physically.

Marshall: What's that supposed to mean.

Lynn: You're having a rap battle against him.

Marshall: Uh why me?

Lola: Because you rap in the shower all the time.

Marshall: Not well.

Luna: I doubt it, but even if you are you're going against Rusty.

Marshall: Touché.

Lincoln: So will you do it?

Marshall: Ugh fine.

Lincoln: Thanks man.

Marshall: Let me start formulating some possible disses.

Luna: I could help you write.

Marshall: Nah. It's not as impactful unless I do it.

Lincoln: I'm glad you agreed to do it because I already told Rusty you're doing it.

Marshall: I really appreciate that Lin-

Lori: Everyone stop everything!

Everyone jolted at Lori's sudden reaction. This was the most ecstatic I've seen her.

Lori: Leni, Luna, and Marshall in my room now.

We all looked at each other quizzically, but we decided not to ask questions. We all made our way up the stairs into Lori and Leni's room. The second we all made it in Lori slammed the door shut. She was biting her bottom lip which she only did when she was excited, so something big must've happened. She signaled Leni and Luna over to which she whispered and pointed at me. When they both looked at me they both also had joyful looks on their faces, so I'm even more confused.