Introduction/The Boys

'Thoughts'

-Somewhere in a random room  3D POV-

In a random room we can see a person sitting in a chair thinking. This was our author Drake.

Drake: God damn I'm so fucking bored.

A minute of thinking.

Drake: *light bulb lights up above his head* I know.

With a snap of his fingers the room change into one big movie theater.

(The seats are different colors)

Drake: Ok that's done. Now to get an audience.

And with enother snap of his fingers, several portals appeared and People fell out of them on top of each other.

???: OUCH, what the hell.

???: GET OFF OF ME YOU DAMN EXTRAS.

???: OWWWWWWW MY HEAD.

While this was going on and all of them were getting up Drake was just sitting in a chair drinking tea. After a few minutes everyone stood up and were looking around. The first one to speak was our little cookie monster.

Ruby: How did we get here?

Yang: I don't know.

Drake: *cough* Hello everyone, my name is Drake I was the one who brought you he-

Bakugo: A VILLAIN I'M GOI-

Drake: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME FINISH.

Everyone instantly became quiet because the tone of the voice sounded demonic.

Drake: *inhale* *exhale* Thank you. Now as I was saying I was the one who brought you here to react to one person you all know.

Issei: I bet it's me.

Bakugo: SHUT UP EXTRA IT'S ME.

Drake: SILENCE. *everyone shut up* Thank you. And before you speak, you can't use your powers here unless I allow you and yes I know that there are villans here and I swear if any of you dare to start a fight, looking at you bakugo, i'll send you to limbo. I'll tell you who you will be reacting too after you take your seat. Lady Yasaka you will be sitting in the front with your daughter and the person you'll be reacting too will seat next to you. If that's ok with you?

Yasaka: It's all right. Come on Kunou.

K/DA sat right behind Yasaka and Kunou in white seats, Azur Lane cast sat in blue seats on their right, Unordinary cast sat in black seats on the left of K/DA, Genshin Impact cast sat in purple seats behind K/DA, to their right sat RWBY cast in orange seats and to their left sat DXD cast in yellow seats. Behind Genshin cast sat Resident Evil cast in red seats and to their left sat MHA cast in green seats.