Y/N(and other people) pranks and embarrassing others

A/N: Sorry if I disappointed you with how bad these are. I'm disappointed in myself now at how bad these are.

A/N: (Update: 1 hour after I finished this chapter)  Me pull for Yae. Me was losing hope. Me sad. 1 wish left. Me sad. Last wish used. 5 star. Me sad cos me know it's Qiqi. But It's Yae. ME HAPPY!

———————————————

Drake: Ok so before we start. *teleports Y/N out* Some of you will want to kill him after this. Now let's start.

The screen lit up and the first thing people could see that it was night and then the scene changed to the top of a skyscraper where 2 men were sitting and laughing.

Y/N: You think that worked?

???: Oh for sure, let's see if she's the real ninja.

Akali: Wait I know that voice.

Y/N: But was it really a good idea to do that Ryu?

Ryu: Damn right it was.

Akali: *fangirling* OHMYGODITSRYOHAYABUSA! *fangirl scream*

Ahri: Don't mind her. She's a ninja and a huge fan of his.

Many people: Oh.

-few minutes ago-

The scene then changed to Akalis dark room and they could see Y/N and Ryu outside her window on the side watching without being noticed. The door then opened and Akali walked in. As soon as she pressed the light switch a bunch of eggs were dropped on her. She sighed and closed the door but as soon as she did a huge amount of feathers was dumped on her as she screamed in pure anger. Meanwhile Y/N and Ryu were laughing like school girls. But it didn't end there. When Akali opened the drawer to get some clothes a pie was shot into her face. When she got a towel she went to shower but as soon as she opened the door something hit her straight into her stomach and she flew into her bed BUT as soon as she landed she triggered a hidden tripwire which activated masked buckets above her bed and they were filled with mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk, and some other things. While she started to destroy everything in her room in anger the scene changed to Y/N and Ryu on the same rooftop laughing their asses off.

Ryu: I told you it would work! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Y/N: And here I thought she would dodge that. HAHAHA so much from infamous ninja of KDA HAHAHA

The screen then turned to black.

Everyone were laughing. Even the Villains.

Ahri: You can say that prankster got pranked. Right Akali? *looks at her* Akali?

Akali: I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!

-After calming down Akali and telling her not kill Y/N-

Drake: Sorry Akali. Now next.