World #1: Remnant?

Drake: It's ready. And the first one to choose will be Lady Dimitrescu. Please come here and choose the orb. The blue one will let you choose the power. The red one will be the world. But if you don't want to spoil the surprise you can choose the white one, if you do you'll be able only to choose a world but the power will be random.

Alcina: Well then.

She stands up from her seat and makes her way to the orbs. After a minute she chose the white one.

Drake: Oh~? Why the white one?

Alcina: I love surprises.

Drake: So which do you choose?

Alcina: Hmmm. Let's see, RE:V, Supernatural, Oh. This one sounds interesting, Remnant. But why does it have question marks?

Drake: Because we won't know where he will end up. Past, present or future. Now if you chose Grab the orb and we'll start.

Alcina grabbed the white orb and the other 2 disappeared. The white one started to shine and shot into Y/N from her hand.

Drake: Huh, strange. You can take your seat Alcina. *she sits down* It seems that I didn't finish it. It was supposed to send you as soon as you absorbed it.

Y/N: So what now?

Drake: Imma call for help. *phone appears in his phone and he calls someone* Hello....yea listen I need help.... yes, I did everything as you said....I don't know....can you please come here and fix it please....ok we're waiting. *ends the call and the phone dissappears* Ok I called a man who is better at this he'll be here in a minute.

Suddenly a white portal opens and a man walks out of it.

Comix: Sup.

Drake: Hey Comix. Listen can you fix it. I don't know what I did wrong and you're better at it.

Comix: Yup, no problem. *dissappears*

Amber: I'm sorry but who was that?

Drake: Oh his name is Ninjacomix but we call him Comix. He's a watcher of multiverse #42069. He's better at doing things so I asked him for help. (Check the man out, he makes good stories)

Amber: Thank you for answering.

Drake: No problem. Now while he repairs the thing I'm going to explain you the world Y/N will be going to. *cough* In this world there are only Huntsman and Huntresses-in-training, there are no supernatural or heroes. There are grimm and some criminals, no villans. There also are only Aura and Semblances, no quirks, no magic 'almost', no "abilities" and no visions. In it Faunas and White Fang exist and they are discriminated. I think that's all.

Ozpin: Does that mean that Salem is also there?

Drake: Yes.

Ozpin: 'FUCK'.