World #3: Shield Hero

This chapter is 1 of the 2 requested by the winner of the riddle Inkling62 so enjoy. The power and world were also chosen by him/her.

-----------------------------------------------

Drake: Ok so let's continue this. *snaps fingers and the orbs appear* And the one choosing will be *looks at everyone* Yamato.

The said person stands up and walks over to the orbs. After a minute of thinking she chose the blue and red orbs and the white orb dissappears.

Yamato: Let's see. For the world it'll be....... Shield Hero, it sounds interesting. And for the power........ Unlimited blade works.

Drake: Ok, you can sit back down. Also Y/N I tweaked a little the "Unlimited Blade Works", hope you enjoy.

While Yamato walked back to her seat the orbs merged together and flew into Y/N as he disappeared and the screen turned on.

On the screen we can see Y/N standing on the broken wall and in front of him was giant golden cathedral.

Y/N: *whistle* Now this is what I call a house of God. Now let's see what Drake meant by "tweaking" it. If I remember correctly ARCHER can project any weapon when the reality marble is active. But knowing Drake he made this ability incredibly OP and I can now project any weapon of any class outside the Reality Marble.

Y/N stretched out his hand and tried to summon a staff that belonged to a certain dick wizard. He succeeded but he also was now wearing his clothes.

 He succeeded but he also was now wearing his clothes

Y/N: Oh so that's what he meant. So I'll wear their clothes too. And God damn this clothes is comfortable as hell. I'm jealous of Merlin now.

Isen: Did he just use magic?

Arlo: Isen magic isn-

Ozpin/Salem/faction leaders: Yes.

Isen: HA!

Y/N: Now then. It seems that the queen haven't arrived yet so I'll help her out and get this over with.

Y/N raised the staff and chanted.

Y/N: "Locate, Queen Melromarc" Hmmmm. She's not too far, Ok let's do this. "Teleport".

He vanished and the screen followed him into the opening and everyone could see the queen riding on the horse with the army behind her toward the cathedral. But when the light appeared a few meters from the queen she ordered the army to stop. When the light died down they could see Y/N standing in front of them.

 When the light died down they could see Y/N standing in front of them