How Y/N calls others

Drake: Well I hope you finished beating Y/N up. Again. But anyway this time I'll show you what Y/N calls some of yall. Anyway let's start. Although I'll teleport most of the kids out. *snaps fingers and most innocent kids teleport to the separate room*

The screen lit up and everyone could see Y/N sitting on the couch while in front of him stood Drake with a remote in front of the TV.

Y/N: Ok so let me get this straight. You'll be showing me pictures of different people who I know and I have to say how I call them?

Drake: Yes. Do have in mind that some people do not know you who will be shown.

Sona: And why are you doing this?

Y/N: And why are you doing this?

Drake: Where's the fun in being a God and not doing stupid stuff like this?

Drake: Does that answer your question?

Sona: Yes.

Drake: Now then let's start. *presses the button* (I won't be posting any pics cos there are too many people and the pic limit is only 20 soooooooooo. Imma just write who dat is when Y/N speaks)

Y/N: *Ahri* Foxy.

Ahri: Really?

Y/N: What? I couldn't think of anything else. And you're literally a fox.

Y/N: *Evelynn* Demoness.

Evelynn: You're not wrong.

Y/N: *Kai'sa* Dancer. I love her dancing moves honestly.

Kai'sa: Thank you.

Y/N: *Akali* Ninja wannabe.

Akali: I am not!

Y/N: *Seraphina and Remi* Time stop and Charger.

Remi: *gasp* How dare you call Sera that?

Blyke: And how dare you call Remi that?

Y/N/John: Shut up simp.

Y/N: *John* Best buddy.

John: Ayyyyy.

Y/N: *Blyke* Mr.Pew Pew.

Blyke: *deadpanned* Really.

Y/N: *shrugs shoulders*

Y/N: *Arlo* A walking bunker. Like come on. With his ability he is a walking bunker. Just not a good one.

Arlo: Really Y/N, really.

John: I mean he's not wrong. I owned you quite a few times and your barrier didn't help you.

Seraphina: True.

Y/N: *Isen* Dumbass.

Unordinary(-Isen): Agreed.

Isen: Oh come on guys!

Y/N: *Amber* Bunny thighs.

Amber: *blushing* Even us?

Drake: Yes.

Y/N: *Barbara* Helpful nun.

Barbara: He's not wrong. I love helping people.

Y/N: *Beidou* Pirate mommy.

Beidou: Oh~? Do give me a visit after all of this will ya?

Y/N: 'HELL YEA' Sure.

Issei: Lucky bas- *gets knocked out*