Current objective: SURVIVE

As soon as Y/N walked out of the portal he was met with sad faces of Tricky and Silvervale.

Y/N: Why are you two sad?

Silvervale: Why didn't you tell us about the engagement?

Y/N: I wanted to but I needed to discuss it with my father first.

Tricky: What do you mean?

Y/N: I made a deal with him that the wedding won't happen if i can't marry you two as well.

At that moment he got tackled to the ground by both of them and got kisses all over his face. While this was going on some people chuckled and some glared at him.

Y/N: Ok ok stop.

They stopped and the 3 of them got up. As they got to their seat Drake smiled at Y/N but the smile wasn't normal.

Y/N: Drake why are you smiling at me like that?

Drake: *smiling* Nothing. Should I tell him girls or you will?

Tricky: We will. *looks at Y/N* Because you didn't tell us about the engagement we decided to punish you.

Silvervale: We asked Drake to give us the list of worlds where he could send you to suffer and we chose a special one.

Drake: Y/N you will get sent to the Beacon academy but it'll be special. You will not be able to leave the building and you won't have your powers. You will be able to teleport to anywhere in the building but only 3 times. (The whole academy is connected in that world)

Y/N: Ok sounds easy enough. Can you tell me what's so special about it and what's my objective?

Drake: In that world you will need to survive 1 hour without getting fucked literally by THICC Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, Velvet, Glynda, Cinder, Emerald, Neo, Willow, Kali, Summer, Raven and Penny.

Those who know what "THICC" means: 'Oh no. Rest his soul in peace. F'

Y/N: 'Oh no' And the objective?

Drake: *evil chuckle* SURVIVE!

As he said that Y/N disappeared and the ones who know started to pray for him, yes even the villains. The screen turned on and they could see Y/N standing inside Beacon and behind him was the entrance. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Y/N: Well fuck.

???: Well hello there handsome~

He turned around and saw something that made him nosebleed a little and some people to pass out. He saw a THICC Coco.

Coco: Oh I'm hella HOT

Coco: How about-

Y/N: NOPE.