Omni info

A/N: All I'm gonna say is. EVERYTHING about "Omni Info" that will be in this chapter belongs to Ninjacomix I got a request from him and permission to copy the text and pics for the reaction. So enjoy.

—————————————————

Drake: Now as I said this will be from a whooooooole different multiverse, which is called an omniverse. So what happens there doesn't concern this multiverse and omniverse so you don't have to worry.

The screen lit up and everyone could see a huge Space Base and the voice started narrating. But it wasn't the narrator, the voice was different but at the same time familiar.

???: Guardians are protectors of good and are a line of defense against the evil threat of the Chaos syndicate. Now, to understand what a Guardian is you'll have to know where they hail from. This is Zeta Prime, The omniverse hub where Guardians hail from.

 This is Zeta Prime, The omniverse hub where Guardians hail from

Ironwood: Such technology, fascinating. I can only wish to achieve that level.

Everyone were very shocked at the size and look of the hub and Izuku started to write everything down in his notebook but it was quickly burned to ash by Drake.

Drake: Sorry Izuku but you cannot keep this type of information, after the reaction I'll erase your memories about this but you'll remember only a few things.

Izuku: It's ok, I understand.

???: This 8 layered ultra space station was created by Ninjacomix and the Guardian Council as a safe haven for all the people of the omniverse. Each layer contains its own world of cannon characters. From top to bottom there's the:

Layer 1: Shonen city which consists of all the different animes that exist, parts as well as there elected representatives, the big 3. Which consists of:

Pirate King - Monkey D Luffy

7th Hokage - Naruto Uzumaki

Hollow Soul Reaper Captain - Ichigo Kurosaki

Kaminari: Ok I'll be speaking for all of the anime club members when I say I want to go there.

Anime club members: *nods furiously*

Drake: 'if only they knew'

???: Layer 2: The comics Layer which consists of Marvel, DC and there associated comic book Heroes and Villains with their elected representative:

The Watcher [from "what if"]

Azazel: *being held back by Sirzech and Serafall* LET ME IN! LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!

???: Layer 3: The fantasy/steampunk Layer consists of Skyrim, DnD, Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, The Dragon Prince and Hobbit series. With wizards Merlin and Gandalf as their elected representatives.