Chapter 1: Playtime Co

You was walking with your mother to a colorful toy factory with giant letter P on top of the entrance. "Are you ready to see the factory, Y/n?" Your nodded before you went inside. The inside was colorful, a train was running above them and many people was carrying different types of toys. Your eyes widened at the sight of the factory. "Oh, Mrs. L/n! Good to see you again! And I see that you've brought your daughter with you." Your mother's boss greeted as you hid behind her. 

"Good to see you too, sir! And I'm just taking my little Y/n for a tour around the factory." She said with smile. While they were talking, something caught in your eyes. A very tall blue stuff toy with long arms and legs, yellow paws, a big red lips that shows a smile and was holding bright yellow sign that says "Playtime". You look at your mother still talking to her boss then at the toy. You slowly walk away from them and to the toy statue. As you kept walking towards the toy, you didn't notice its eyes following your every step.

You stopped when you get in front of it and look up to its face. It still has that big smile on their face. You said as you examine the toy. Then you notice the title in front them. "Huggy Wuggy? So, you're that toy that everyone's been talking about, Huh?" You realized the Huggy Wuggy toy turns its head towards you. "What the-" You whispered then it slowly walks closer towards you. You look back to your mother then remembers that it's name is Huggy Wuggy. 'If his name Huggy Wuggy then...he needs a hug!' You thought. 

You put your arms open wide then leap towards him for a hug. You look up to its face and to his reaction, he looks confused. 

Huggy's POV

This kid hugging me. Well, I mean, they called me Huggy Wuggy but to be honest, I've never been hugged before because I'm just the model for the toys. I kneel down to her height and hug her back. After a few minutes of hugging, we break the hug and I sit down. "You really are hugger, are you?" She said as she crosses her arms while I just sit there. "Okay, if you're name is Huggy Wuggy, then I'm Y/n. My mommy works here but she's talking her boss." She points at her mother. "Um, do you walk to play with me?" I asked her as she looks surprise when I spoke but she nodded in yes.

Timeskip~

I was looking for Y/n since we're playing hide and go seek. And she very good at hiding. I was about to give up until I hear some giggling from one of the boxes, I chuckled because I knew who was in there. "I wonder where's Y/n." I said playfully as she giggles a bit loudly. "Could she be hiding in these boxes?" I smiled then I immediately open the boxes, revealing Y/n screamed in surprise. She was about to run away but I grabbed her and start tickling her. We tossed and turned around the room, laughing our heads off. 

But it have came to an end when her mother calls her to go home. But I don't want her to go home, she's the first kid that ever be friends with me. "Well, it's time for go but I won't forget you. I hope we can meet again." She said then turned to walk to her mother but stop in her tracks and turn back to me. "Oh, I almost forgot! I made this you for you." She takes out a bracelet in my color and in her F/c then put it around out my wrist. "So, that way we'll never forget each other." She said before she hug me one last time and went to her mother. 

I watch her exit out of the factory then I look at the bracelet and thought'I wish we can stay together.'