An Another Request

Throughout the weeks, you were feeling odd. I mean, not that experiment type, it's just that you've been throwing up constantly, getting emotional every time and eating different types of foods. Your friends were worried about your illness but they couldn't figure it out. "Um, N/n? You good?" Poppy said but you give her a deadly glare. "Does it look like I'm good to you?" You growled and Poppy slowly back away from you, terrified by the glare and the tone from your voice.

Poppy went into her room with the rest of the toys, hiding from their friend. "So, how is she?" Kissy Missy asked. "She's getting worst. Plus, she just give me one of the deadliest glares that's gonna haunt me in my dreams and nightmares." Poppy said shivering. "Anything about all of the symptoms that she's having, Green boi?" Catbee asked. "Hmm, well, there's one that has all the exact symptoms and it's..." Boogie Bot gasped in shock that grabs everyone's attention.

"What? What is it? Don't hold us for the tension!" Huggy call out. "She's...She's...SHE'S PREGNANT!" Boogie Bot yell. "WHAT?!" "What did you mean "she's pregnant"?! Who could she "mate" with?!" Kissy questioned. They turn their direction to Huggy who is now blushing in embarrassment. "Huggy...did you...mate...with her?" Candy Cat asked. Huggy tries to avoid eye contact but he knew that there's no way out of this. "....Yes." Huggy whispered.

Everyone sightly gasped. The room went in silence until Poppy broke into laughter. "I knew you was a savage beast but OH HO WOW!" Poppy yelled. "Okay, I remember that I made a joke that you and Y/n aren't gonna do anything until you get in bed but I didn't expected that you two would do it." Kissy said. "*muffled* I know, I know but I couldn't help myself!" Huggy screamed as he cover his face in embarrassment.

"Wait...how many times did you two do it?" Bron asked. "Twice." Huggy answered. "WOAH, YOU CRAZY?! THAT'S INSANE! Wait a second...does that mean we're gonna be having a niece or nephew?" Poppy questioned. The toys look at each other for a moment then race downstairs to you while you was watching tv and hugging a pillow to your stomach. "Y/N! We know why you've been aching so much!" Kissy exclaimed.

"Well, what is it then? Because I'm tired of all this cramping." You said. "Okay, we just found out that you're pregnant!" Boogie Bot yell and you look shocked. "WHAT?!" "We know, right?!" Candy Cat shouted. Then Huggy notice your eyes begin filling with tears and became  then begin to worried. "Y/n, are you okay? Or is it the cramping got much worse?" He asked. "No, it's just that...this is how I wanted my future to be like...Good friends...loving person...wealth...and a generation to carry on." You said. "Ever since, I've met you guys, my life hasn't been this much happy. It's real gift that I have a friends like you...much like a family." 

The toys tried to hold in their tears but fail. "Okay, I know that I'm much stronger than this but...THIS IS TOO WHOLESOME!" Poppy shouted before she jumped towards you for hug as she bawls out. Then everyone pulls you and her into a big hug with tears streaming down their eyes and big warming smiles on their faces. 

A Few Months Later

Everyone was excited when the crew announce that you're having a child and today's the day is when the baby is gonna be born. Huggy was pacing back and front, worried that the labor might go wrong or something bad could happen to you while the others just watch him or do their own thing. "*sighs* Bro, would you please relax for just a minute?! There's nothing be worried about. Y/n and the baby will be okay." Kissy said, comforting her brother. 

"I know but you know how I am with kids. I'll make sure if they're okay and have a good life. They're blossoms of life!" Huggy exclaimed while Kissy sweatdrops. Then a nurse came through with a clipboard and a calming smile. "Excuse me? Playtime toys?" Her voice caught their attention. "Well...? Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay?!" Huggy overreact as he shook the nurse. "Huggy! Put the nurse down! Quit overreacting! AND CALM YOUR BLUE RASPBERRY FLAVORED SOUR PATCH KID SELF DOWN!" Poppy yell and Huggy immediately sit down the floor. 

"Well, at first, Ms. L/n is okay. She's just resting from exhaustion during the process and the baby is healthy. You guys can see her now." The nurse said. They entered in the room and see Y/n laying down the hospital bed and was holding a certain someone in their arms. "Y/n, are you okay? Anywhere in your body hurts?" Huggy asked. "No, I'm not hurt, Huggy. And guys, there's someone that I want you to meet." 

You move the cover off to reveal a sleeping newborn baby with your (H/C) (Hair color) and blue hair. Everyone slightly gasped and smile big as they look at the sight of the sleeping baby. Then they blink their eyes a couple of times then open them wide to everyone. "I have a kid." Huggy said as he reach out his finger for the newborn to grab his finger. They give him a small smile and giggles with happiness. 

You and Huggy cried with tears of joy at their newborn son/daughter then they heard a few "thuds" behind them. They look down and see the everyone else was laying down on the floor, clenching onto their chest. "The cuteness...it's...too much." Poppy groaned before falling face first. "And they say I'm the overreacting one." Huggy said and you laughed. "Congratulations on your son/daughter." The doctor as he and the nurse walk in.

"Thank you so much for everything." You thanked the two. "Your very much welcome, Ms. L/n." The nurse said. I have a feeling that there's gonna be a bright and better future for them.

The one who asked this request: