Chapter 11: A New Life Pt. 2

Huggy POV

It was the Afternoon and we was beginning to start the stream but when I woke up this morning, I feel very heated, kept my legs shut close and always staring at Y/n. "Um, Huggy? Are you okay?" Y/n asked. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered through my sentence as Y/n raised her eyebrow in suspension. "Okay, we're live in three...two...Hey, everyone, good afternoon to you. And we're back with the dares and asks." Poppy said. 

"Oh, and it seems like there's a dare from mangleallisonHerrera and she says "My dare is that y/n sit in Huggy's lap 😏" That emoji is what is I'm feeling right now." Kissy Missy chuckled. WHAT?! First, this "heat" problem and now, someone dare Y/n to sit on my lap. This is not my day. "W-Wait, there's no way that Y/n is gonna do it, right?" Huggy questioned. "I NEVER BACK OUT ON A DARE!" Y/n shouted before she sit on my bulg- I mean, my lap.

I was trembling so much that I might be shaking the sofa too and was blushing like crazy. "I know how you feel...this is embarrassing." Y/n said with a blush forming on her face. "Shoutout to that person, this is best thing I've ever seen in my life." Catbee said. "And there's a another one and it says..." Boogie Bot gasped in the middle of his sentence that grabs everyone's attention. "What? What's wrong?" Bron asked. But he just stay still and told everyone to go Y/n's room.

Narrator POV 

 Everyone was still in confusion but went to the room. "Well, what's the dare?" Candy Cat asked. "Guys, look at this." Boogie Bot face the tablet towards them and the person dare you and Huggy to spent 1 hour in the closet together. Everyone immediately burst into laughter while you and Huggy stood shocked and blushing red. "W-Wait, they wanted us to do what?!" You shouted. "They wanted you guys to spent an hour in the closet.

"This will haunt me till the day I died, even if I'm dead from before but I change back into a toy model anytime." Huggy said with his head down. "Come on, you two. Jump in!" Poppy said as she opens the door for them. "*sighs* Fine, let's get this over with." Huggy said. When they went inside the closet, their friends close the doors. "Okay, we'll continue the ask and dare and you're time starts now! Have fun!" Poppy said before she and the others go back into the living room.

Since you two are cramped in this tight space, you had to sit onto Huggy's lap. "Ugh, there's not enough much room in here, huh, Huggy?" You said but when you look up, his face darkens as he heavily breathes. "Um, Huggy? Are you okay?" You asked him but he didn't answer. 

Warning: Lemon Ahead!

He slowly grabs your wrists then pin them above your head. Your eyes widened by this sudden move and you felt a blush come across your face as his face was a inch closer to yours. "U-Um, H-Huggy?" You stuttered. He looks at you with seductive smirk, biting his lower lips as he looks at you from top to bottom. And then it finally hits you. He's in heat after all this time. No wonder he was shaking so much, closing his legs tightly and blushing every single time.

You kinda feel bad that you didn't realize it from the start. Your thoughts were cut off when Huggy starts to kiss you and you slowly melted into the kiss. You two begin to make out with salvia dripping from your heated session. After a few minutes of your making out session, you two separated with a string of saliva connected from your mouths. "H-Huggy..." You whispered. "Hey, sorry about that, Y/n. I couldn't help myself from tasting you.~" He flirted. 

Your POV

I felt my face like fire because this was the first time that someone talk to me like this but never by my crush. I suddenly felt something poking me from the bottom of my pants/shorts/skirt, i slowly look down and see 10 inch member sticking out from his pants. My face literally became a tomato as I take a good look at it and Huggy noticed it. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said and I nodded. He slowly takes off my pants/shorts/skirt then my underwear. 

I felt embarrassed but when Huggy enters his member into me, a wave of pain went over my body and tears starts to fall out from my eyes. He noticed then stop, waiting for me to adjust the size. After 5 minutes, I moan, signaling him that I'm ready. Huggy nodded and went in a slow pace at first. I moaned out his name as the pain turns into pleasure. "*grunts* Do you like it, my little angel?~" Huggy whispered huskily into my ear.

"Mhm~ Y-Yes~" I moaned through my words. Then Huggy grew impatient and started going faster into me. I've never felt this much pleasure in my life. As Huggy kept doing it, he went down to my neck and starts kissing all over but all I still remember that same pain from a few days ago before I got kidnapped. A few minutes later, I felt him ramming faster into me than before. "Ugh! I'm getting close..!" He groaned and I felt a knot in my stomach, knowing that I'm getting close too.

Huggy POV

I panted heavily as I started into her eyes, they're now clouded with lust and I can almost see little hearts in her eyes and she was slightly drooling. I lift her up, bring her up to my face and kiss her again then I slip my tongue in her mouth. She moaned throughout the kiss. I grab her waist tightly and keep ramming inside of her. Until I released my warm juices into her tight hole. She moan loudly in my ears but I don't care. We panted as we sit down and I held her hands. 

"Ha..Ah...Why...Why did tell me..that you were...in...heat?" She panted. "Because I thought you feel disgusted if I told. I was afraid that you  I said. "Hugguy, there's nothing to be afraid of. You could've just ask me and we would done with that earlier." Then she held the side of my cheek. "You've been through a lot and I wouldn't stand for it. It doesn't matter if you're killer, creature or something else. I will love throughout the way." Y/n said. 

My eyes widened by the speech she gave out then a big smile appeared on my face and I hug her. "Anyways, we should clean before the others come and check on us. We made a big mess." Y/n said as we see so much white goo around us. 

A Few Minutes Later and the Narrator POV

They finished cleaning up the mess before the closet doors opens to reveal Kissy Missy. "Alright, you two! Welcome back to the  world! I hope you two wasn't too cramped in there." Kissy said. "No, sis, we were just fine in there." Huggy said. "Did anything happened while we was in there?" You asked. "Nothing much happened but one of the people call out that Candy Cat and Catbee would be a "purr-fect" couple for each other." Kissy said. 

You and Huggy begin to snickered by that pun. "KISSY, ENOUGH WITH THE CAT PUNS!" Candy Cat shouted from the living room. "ADDMIT THAT YOU LIKE CATBEE! ITS FOR THE FANS!" Kissy shouted back as she walked back to the room. You look down to Huggy's hand then held it. Huggy noticed and smiled then you two went to your friends.