Prank gone wrong

Narrator POV

The Playtime toys was reading through the comments about you and Huggy are in relationship and there's some dares for it. "Hmm, so everyone finally realized that the two are a couple now, huh?" Poppy said. "You better believe it. There's one comment that says their ship name." Candy Cat said. Poppy continue to scroll through the comments until she come across a dare that caught her attention. 

She read it and a huge smirk appeared across her face as she silently chuckled to herself. "Poppy, I know that look. What are you planning?" Kissy Missy questioned but Poppy only respond "Call Y/n in here." The toys look at her in suspicion but they went off to get you. When you walk into the living room, you look at Poppy with the same look on her face. "Poppy, what's with the look?" You asked. "Oh, it's nothing expect that someone dare you to surprise Huggy." Poppy said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound too bad." You said. "But here's the catch, you have to wear a costume." Poppy said. Your expression changed into confusion. "Costume? Like a horror character?" You asked. "Hmmm, something more like this." Poppy turns the tablet to show the outfit that you're gonna be  wearing.

Your POV

My eyes widened by the picture and there's no way that I'm gonna be wearing that. Just imagine all things that he'll do to me in that. I immediately smacked myself just to get me out that thought. "There is no way that I'm gonna wear that. I'm gonna look like that I need pants." I said in defense. "Well, guess what? You're gonna wear it for a surprise prank, okay?." Poppy said. I stared at her for a few short minutes then I immediately dash out the door. "GET BACK HERE, YOU MOTHERF-

A Few Minutes Later~

I can't believe they force me to wear this costume. "Come on, Y/n. At least you look adorable in it, right?" Catbee said then I hid my face in the pillow next to me. "Thanks, Catbee." I said through the pillow. "Anyways, we've got some things that we need to do around the city so, um, you're gonna be alone with Huggy." Poppy said. I immediately turn my direction towards Poppy and scream "WHAT?!" 

"No, no, no! Please don't leave me alone with him! You know what's gonna happen when he sees me in this..this..costume!" I begged her. "Don't worry, you big baby. You're gonna be fine. *whispers* Unless you get very sore by his "playtime" with him." Poppy whispered that last part. "What was that?" Bron asked. "Nothing! Nothing! Speaking of which, got to go now. Have fun!" Poppy said then she and the others quickly went out the door. 

Huggy POV

I was woken up by the sound of the door shut. So, I get up, stretched for a bit then walk down to the living room. "Hello? Is, uh...anyone here?" I call out then I hear someone going up the stairs. I thought it was an intruder so, I reflex my hands to become claws and silently growls. When I reach to upstairs, I hear some noises in Y/n's room. I slowly walk to the door, turn the knob then bust open the door.

Only to find Y/n covering herself with the bed sheets. "Oh, hey, Huggy! What's up?" Y/n said nervously. "Oh, for a second, I thought someone was invading our house. But why are you covering yourself with the bed sheets and where's everyone else." I asked. "They have some things they had to do around the city, so they left alone in the house." She answered. "Okay but you didn't answer my other question: why are you covering yourself with the bed sheets?" I asked her again but this time she has a nervous look.

"Oh, it's, um, it's because that it's so cold around here." Y/n said. "But it's not even that cold around here, it's a kinda warm." I said. She was about to say something else but she let out a defeated sigh, I look confused. Then she lets go of the sheets, revealing the costume. She's wearing a (F/C) shirt and a  (S/F/C) mini skirt, (F/C) gloves and some leggings. I was literally speechless and I felt my face blushing like crazy.

Narrator POV 

You look away in embarrassment, avoiding contact with Huggy as he stares at your outfit in shock. You decided to break the silence and said "Someone dare me to do this just for some surprise prank for you." He didn't answer you but kept staring at you. But before you can look at him, he quickly grabs your hands and pins you against the wall.

Warning: Lemon Ahead! You dirty sinners

"H-Huggy?!" You shouted in surprise then he softly chuckled. "You never seize to surprise me, Y/n.~" Huggy said huskily then kiss you on the lips. You got a little surprised at first but slowly melt into it. As the two of you make out in the room, Huggy lifts you up and softly pins you onto the bed, still not breaking the kiss. You suddenly felt his hand going up between your thighs. A moan escape through your lips as you felt him slightly touching your cilt. 

He noticed and he keeps on doing it. "H-H-Huggy...please...don't stop." You stuttered as you felt a shivers up and down your spine. "Heh, okay.~" He answered. Every minute, Huggy kept doing it faster and faster as your moans becomes louder than before. You felt a knot in your stomach. "H-Huggy, I-I'm about to..to-" You gasp loudly as you come on his hand. You hear him chuckled before he licks off goo from his hands.

"Heh, you taste delicious.~" Huggy said underneath his breath, you cover your face while blushing furiously. Then he lift up your legs, you look at him in confusion then remembers that time you had with him in the closet the other day. You look at him in the eyes and see his face clouded with lust again. You felt something against your private, you look down at caught a glimpse of his huge package.  

Your eyes widened at the sight of it, then he pushed the tip in. You moaned loudly as you felt pain and pleasure takes over your body. Huggy smirked and makes slow thrust into you but you was begging him to go faster. He obeyed then he rams into you like there's no tomorrow. The bed was shaking by the movements of you two are making. "*grunts* You like that, N/n?" Huggy asked but you was too busy loaning out his name. 

Then an idea pop up in your head that made you smirk a bit and it caught Huggy's attention. "Hm? What's with the look, kitten?" He asked but you push him to the floor with you sitting on top of him. "Oh~ Getting feisty, are we?~" He raises an eyebrow and smirked seductively. You began to go up and down on his member with him moaning. As you started to faster, he grab your hips, squeezing them tightly by the pleasure by you and him.

This continues on and on until he feels something coming up to his member. "Y/n...I'm not gonna...last." He groaned as you went faster onto his member. Without a second later, you two came onto each other. You breath heavily as you lay down on his stomach and Huggy gently stroked your head. By all the exhaustion, you instantly fall asleep. He noticed then picks you up and gently place you on the bed. He cleans up the mess by you two made before joining you on the bed. In your sleep, you softly smiled by the relationship of you and Huggy as he hugs you.