Chapter 2: 10 years later

Your POV

I was working on some of my old toys that I use to play while making a video about it. Ever since, my mother works at that toy factory and taught me how to fix toys, I've decided to make videos on how to do it. It's been going well for me and I'm pretty sure that others would be thankful that I help those kids. As I was working, I hear a knock on my door. "I wasn't expecting a visitor or someone." I thought as I walk towards the door. When I opened it, two police officers standing by each other with serious looks on their faces.

I got scared immediately because I didn't do anything wrong with the law. Or maybe because I was jaywalking the other day. "Are you Ms. Y/n L/n?" They asked. "Um, yes?" I answered nervously. "May we come in? We need to have a talk." I let them in and they say on the couch as I sit on the single chair. "We're gonna ask you a few questions, okay?" They questioned and I nodded. "Does your one of your family members work at toy factory called Playtime Co?" They asked. My eyes widened when they said that toy company's name. 

I haven't hear that name in a long time since I was a little kid and I still have that bracelet that I give to Huggy Wuggy from all those years ago. "Um, Ms? Are you okay?" I snapped out of it then answered them "Yes, my mother use to work there and take me there sometimes." "Mhm, we've been receiving word that some creature having been killing innocent people who trespass the factory and the employees who work there disappeared. When we demanded to ask who it is, they only give us your address and told us to give you this." They said as they give me an envelope and VHS tape. 

I get confused at first until open the envelope that says 

"Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago. We're still here. 

FIND THE FLOWER." 

The people who work there disappeared because of what creature then I look at the tape and put it the player. 

After watching the tape~

I sit there in silence as the player finish the play the tape. "So, whoever's in that factory is asking me to come?" I asked them. "Apparently, yes. So, you have a decision to make, either you stay here or come with us." They said. I thought about it and I agree. "Okay, Ms. We'll give some time to get ready." They stood up and walk out the door. I immediately went to my room to get ready and grab all of my things that I need. But before I walk out the door, I see the old bracelet from when I was a kid. 

Every time when I visit Huggy, I always put this on to remind me of our friendship. So, I thought about it and take it with me, hoping that after all these years that he'll remember me. 

Narrator POV 

You get into the police's car then drove off. Throughout the drive, you remember more of your memories playing with Huggy and his friends. Sometimes you get confused over who's the real because there's two Huggy Wuggies. One is blue and one is pink with a yellow bow. Always dancing with that Boogie Bot and he's a fixer upper too. The cat bee, candy cat and the dinosaur are the ones that kept you entertained, they always play games and sometime teaches you about some things. But there's one toy that you don't feel comfortable about....

Poppy, she doesn't do anything but stared at you like you're some stranger. All she do is just stay in her case with her eyes close. 'I don't know why would the people make that type of toy, it's creepy' You thought as you shuttered. "Are you alright back there, Ms?" They asked. "Yeah, I'm okay alright, I was just thinking." You answered then you saw it...your old childhood factory, surrounded by a three to five police cars. They stop and park the car in the grass. As you get out, you take a look at the factory. 

It still looks the same but the colors have died down and there's some scratching. "Excuse me, Miss?" You look at see a person wearing a white dress shirt, beige pants, black shoes and brown coat walking towards you with two police officers standing by his side. "Are you Y/n L/n?" He asked. "Yes, that's me. And your officers told me that someone in there wanted to see me, is that right?" You asked and he nodded. "Come with us." You follow them to a back of car that shows a few gadgets and two armed police guards. 

"If this person or whatever wants to see you, then you must be armed. These two will be by your side in case if you're outnumbered. And sent a radar message through this radio for an emergency, understand?" He questioned and you look at the factory then back at him and nodded. 

Huggy's POV

I was leaning against the wall in the room while me and my friends watch as Kissy Missy have argument with Poppy. "Your little stun made us look like f**king joke!" She shouted as Poppy just chuckled evilly. "No, no, no, Kissy. I made you look sad and very pity on yourself." Poppy said, thinking that it's still a joke. "Thanks you and making every employee disappear. Everyone thinks that we're the cause of it and now, you've probably done something that makes Huggy Wuggy kills and maybe eat anyone!" Kissy shouted. 

"I don't know how things can get any worse." Bron said. "Um, guys? Remember that kid who's mother used to work here?" Candy Cat asked. "Yeah, her name was Y/n, right?" Catbee said. I look down to my wrist to see the the old bracelet from those years ago. I never took it off, even when a few people come here a for tour guide. I just hope that she'll remember us from all those years, and maybe I'll tell her my feelings about her. "Well, she's back and talking to the police right now and she have grown a lot after these years." Candy Cay said.

I immediately stood and shouted "WHAT?!" Everyone sweats drops when they see my reaction as I ran to the windows to see her. She looks so beautiful now. Her eyes are a prefect shade of E/c, Her short/long hair, her body is in prefect shape. I continues staring at her until Kissy Missy snap her fingers in front of my face to get me out of the trance. "Are you gonna kept staring at her or do something?" She questioned. "Okay, even though Y/n may have hear about the rumors but let's have a talk with her when she enters, okay?" I asked and everyone agree.