Chapter 9: The Experiment

Your POV

I sit there in boredom in this empty room with slight lighting as I keep thinking about Huggy and the others coming for me. Maybe something happened to them? Or they capture them already? My thoughts was cut off by the sound of the door and see some people entering in the room. "Miss L/n?" They asked. I hesitate but ansnwer them "Yes, that's me but who are you?" "I'm one of the researchers of this place but you can call me Louis and we want to have a talk with you." They said.

"What is there to talk about? You knock me out from counsious, put me this empty containment and you've taken me away from my friends. You don't even want to know about all the things they've been through without me!" You yell at them. "And I'm guessing that your "friends" are come-to-life toys from that old factory." They said and I froze. How did they know about my toy friends and they're alive on their own.

"H-How did you know?" I asked them. "We've been watching you and them for a long time." They said then they turn to the guard and nodded. He come up to me with a key in their hand and unlock the chain. I stood up and they left the room, expecting me to follow them. But I have no choice what's so ever.

Narrator's POV

You continue to walk down the hallway with the researchers and the guards. You look around and see all kinds of experiments in their containment cells. Judging by the expressions it faces, you can tell that they have here for a long time. "Um, what are those?" You asked them. "They're types of creatures that we've been testing from over the years.But as of right now, we have a new one coming." He said. 

You look at him as he scans a key card on the scanner to open the door. And inside is a iron board with some cuffs rings attached, a few needles and x-ray of human skeleton and another unknown skeleton. You suddenly recognize it as yours then look at the another. 'Wait...if Huggy was a human before, then means...I'm the experiment.' You thought as you tried to run out but the door only opens when you use a key card.

The guards grab you then forcefully put on the board and cuff you to it. "WHEN MY FRIENDS GET HERE, THEYRE GONNA BEAT EVERY YOU B***HES A**!" You shouted then Louis shot a needle in your neck, making feel tire and dizzy. A few seconds, you passed out. "Okay, let's make this quick before she wakes up." He said. The researchers grabs their equipment and begin the experiment.

Huggy POV

We was crawling in the vents until I hear Y/n's voice echo. "Is that who I think it is?" Kissy Missy asked. "It's Y/n! Quick! She's in the next room!" Poppy said as we continue crawl towards the room. When we reach to the room, I froze in shock. Those scientists and researchers are doing an experiment on her, just like they did to me from those years ago. "So, that's why they kidnap her...as test subject." Catbee said.  

"Then why are we just hanging around in this vent? Come on! Let's go!" Bron shouted. We bust through the air vent and land in front the people as they stood there shock. "What the- It's the Playtime Co toys! Get them!" Louis command the guards before he grab unconscious Y/n and takes her to a another room. "Huggy, go get Y/n! We'll take care these guys!" Boogie Bot said and I nodded. I look around the hallway to find for that human with my Y/n.

"Hey, let go of my friend!" I shouted. "NEVER! She's my experiment and she's mine, you sour patch kid!" Louis shouted and I felt offended. "You did not just call me a sour patch!" I shouted back at him before I charge up to him. But I didn't realize that he has some sort of chemical potion in his hand. He throw at face, making me to fall back and scream in pain.

Your POV

I was slowly getting consciousness form that needle that science inject me. And I hear a familiar scream. I look up and see Louis looking at the mysterious smoke in front of him. I immediately wiggled out of his grip and punch him in the face. "What are you doing?!" I shout at him. "What do you think I'm doing? You're friends are here to spoil my plans with you!" He screamed. I was about to say something else until I felt something attached to my back.  

I look to the side to a reflection of myself with F/c wings on my back. "You attached wings to my back while I was knock out?" I questioned. "Well, yes but we was about to do more than just wings." Louis said then someone tackled him to the ground. "Over my dead body you won't!" ??? said. "Wait a second...Huggy? Is that you?" I asked the blue hair person. "Of course, it's me, Y/n. What did you ask?" He questioned, I held up a little mirror to let him see his reflection. 

His expressions look surprising and shocked. "I'm...I'm a human again?" Huggy asked. "Looks like it." I said as I felt my face heat up. 'Dang it! Why he so cute?' I thought. "Um, Y/n, are you blushing?" He asked. "Oh, n-no. I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered then I see Louis with a ray gun and he was pointing it towards us. "GET DOWN!" I tackled Huggy to avoid the ray.

Narrator POV

"Quick to the roof!" Huggy said as you and him ran up to the stairs while Louis was chasing you two. When you two reach to the roof, Huggy block the door in case, that Louis doesn't catch you two there. "That...was...a close one." Huggy said as you catches his breath. "I still can't believe that I they attach wings to my back. So what? I can fly or what?" You questioned. "Probably, but you look so adorable with them. It makes you look like beautiful angel.~" Huggy flirted.

You blushed red when he complimented you. "HUGGY!" You shouted in annoyance and flustered. But he just laughed and apologized. Then the door bust down to reveal Louis with the ray gun. You two jump slowly back away from him. "Why couldn't you just leave us alone?! We're just like you humans!" Huggy shouted. "And he's being serious because you just throw a potion at him and he literality turn into a human." You said.

"You two are just freaks like the rest! And I'm not gonna stop the project is finished! In fact, I think both are done." Louis said before he push Huggy and Y/n to the edge of the building. "Well, seems like it's the final curtain for these experiments. Time to say bye bye." Louis was about to shoot them but he was tackled by someone and that someone was Kissy Missy. "SIS/KISSY!" You and Huggy shouted. "Don't worry, guys! I'm coming! I just have to deal with this lunatic!" Kissy shouted as she held on Louis but he keeps fighting.

"Uh...I think that I can hold on much longer." Huggy said. Then an idea pop into your head. You look at your wings then the ground. "Let go." You said and Huggy looks shock. "WHAT?! Are you crazy?!" Huggy shouted. "Trust me." You said. Huggy looks at you with honesty. He closes his eyes before he release his hand off the edge.