Chapter 4: A Tight Squeeze

Hey there, my fabulous readers! I know that you've been loving this story at beginning when I started this. You've been adding it to your reading lists, following me and voting. So, I wanted to give a shoutout to some of the people who's been voting. Father_of_ratsJulia-love5555beeshusbandCrazyGhost6673, i11ogicalIyuki_YURI_AYATO_123 and finally, Fnaffox123. So, go check out these interesting people's Wattpad page and see what they have. And also, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV

You quickly turned around and see the policemen burst through, you look around and notice that her friends are gone. Then you felt a arm wrapped around you and lifted up to where your friends are. "Guys, what are you-" Poppy covers your mouth and told me to shush. They look down and see the policemen looking around the place, trying to look for you and the toys. "What did you guys do that had of all this happened?" You whispered.

"Well, it was a long time ago...and Huggy Wuggy started it." Poppy said as point at Huggy. "What? You're the one who got complete control over the factory and you made everyone who works here disappeared to the world to notice and shut down our factory!" Huggy slightly shouted at her. "Please, you don't even know the reason why I did all of that!" Poppy slightly shouted back. "I think I know why. You were jealous." You said, making her glared at you.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!!" Poppy shouted loudly that grabs the police's attention. "Hey! You toys! Freeze!" They pointed their guns at them. "Everybody, RUN!" You shouted as they jumped out and started to run down the hallway with the policemen following them from behind. "They're after us!" Catbee shouted. "Let's spilt up! They can't get us if we went to different places then we can deal with them." Bron said. "Good idea, Bron! Everyone, spilt up!" You shouted. As you and your friends went in a different directions, the policemen spilt into groups.

Huggy POV

As we split up and Y/n hang onto my back, I see a vent at the end of the hallway. I look back at the policemen then slid across the floor and into the vents. Before they tried to open the door to the vents, I make sure that it was shut close. After a few minutes of trying to open it, they give up and left. I silently chuckled to myself then I realized how close I am to Y/n. I was on top of her and she was laying on the bottom.

"I guess this vent is a 'tight squeeze' for us, Huh?" She joked as I immediately blushed. "Um, are you okay, Huggy? You look like you have some sort of flu." Y/n said that made me blushed even more. 'Wait, it's that noticeable?!' I thought as I tried to get off her. "So, t-this is a-awkward. H-How was y-your life?" I stuttered. "Oh, it's going very well for me. Ever I since I've been taught how to fix toys, I've decided to make videos to teach others to fix your own toys." She said. 

"Wow, you're taking your mother's steps." I chuckled. "Are you two done kissing or you're gonna do something?" We look up and see everyone looking at us with Lenny faces. "How long were you guys been there?" Y/n asked. "Well, we was trying to look for you guys and tell you that we dealt with those policemen then we've hear some chattering in the vents and that's when we see you topping Y/n." Poppy explained. "We wasn't even gonna do anything." Y/n said.

"Guys, they're right. They wasn't gonna do anything...until they get into bed." Kissy Missy said. "KISSY!" Me and Y/n shouted then we hear some distant shouting from at the other side of the vents. "I love to stay here and chat but let's keep running." Candy Cat said. 

After a while of suffocation and Narrator POV

Everyone was catching their breath after crawling through a small vent. "It's been so long of suffocation but we're lucky to be alive." You said, catching your breath. "We're just toys...why and how did we need to breath?" Boogie Bot said. "Don't know but I'm just glad that we're gone away from those police-" The guards burst through and starts pointing at you and the toys friends. "PUT YOUR HANDS OR PAWS UP!!" They said. 

"You can't take us to jail! We're too innocent for it!" Bron pleaded. "Oh, don't worry. We're not gonna take you to jail..." "Oh, thank goodness! I don't even want be with a cellmate or whatever those are." Poppy sighed in relief. "...We're gonna take you all to the waste land. Where they're gonna rip you to shreds, melt down your parts and finally burn you to ashes." They finished explained. 

Everyone has horrified expressions by they hear and what's gonna happen to them while you stood there in shocked then felt regret that you've left them for them for these years ago. "I. HAVE. HAD. IT!" You look at Huggy with rage and anger in his eyes. "After all these years, I thought there's something's wrong to with the factory dealing with the toys. But I realized the real problem...you b***he's are the f**king problem. TEN. F**KING. YEARS. TEN YEARS! THATS HOW LONG THAT WE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS S**T! WE'RE NOT YOUR PUPPETS! OR YOUR TICKETS TO BEING FAMOUS!" Huggy shouted as millions of sharp fangs form in his mouth. 

"U-Um, H-H-Huggy? M-Maybe y-you should calm d-down." Kissy Missy stuttered, Huggy snapped his head to face her. "No, sis! We've been treated like absolute nothing and Y/n is the only one who care about us and treated us like family when she was younger. But now, they made her forget about us." Huggy said then turn to face you. "Y/n, I'm sorry that you have to hear that and I'm especially sorry for this." He said. "A-About what?" You questioned.

"Y/n, for your safety, I suggest that you should walk away from the angry plushie boy." Catbee said as you and the others back away. Huggy roared at the policemen, they immediately start shooting at him but leap in different directions to avoid the bullets. He grab one of guards, use him to take the bullets. Then he went behind a another and bite his head off. Huggy tosses the dead boy to the other guards.

He looks up and see a huge crate above them. An idea popped into his head, he jumps next to it and starts to push it. When it fall off from the edge, it made the railings bust and have the policemen to fall into the mysterious fog at the bottom. And that's when it hit Y/n...this is part when her friends fall. "Um, Huggy? Maybe you should come down from there?" You asked with a hint of worried in your tone. 

"Don't worry, Y/n. It's not like I'm gonna fall or something-" When he jumps off, he accidentally slip on some blood from the dead body. He fell over but he grab onto the railings, he looks down and realize how far from where he is from below. The railings begin to break as Huggy closes his eyes. You immediately grabs his hand before the railings broke loose, Huggy opens his eyes and look up. "Y/n!" He shouted.

"Don't worry, Huggy! I got you!" You said but you felt like you was gonna fall over. "But who's got me?!" You shouted. Kissy Missy and Bron helps the two of you up. Everyone cheer for a minute then stop. "So...now what?"