Chapter 10: A New Life Pt. 1

Hello, everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far and I wanna give a shout-out to fnfstorieshere to be the first one to comment dares for Option 1, which all of you have voted. You can still place out your dares and questions for them for Part two. Anyways, onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let go." You said and Huggy looks at you in shock. "WHAT?! Are you crazy?!" Huggy shouted. "Trust me." You said. Huggy looks at you with honesty. He closes his eyes before he release his hand off the edge. Louis and Kissy looks over to the edge and watch as the two. Huggy was screaming his head off while you look at your new F/c colored wings. You hang onto Huggy as he hugs you tightly.

'Okay, it sounds crazy but it's the only way' You thought then you close eyes. A second later, you felt one of your wings starts to flap then another. As soon as you know, they're start flapping. You stop in midair and hold onto Huggy as his eyes are shut close. "Um, Huggy? You can open your eyes now." You said. Huggy slowly opens his eyes and looks around. "Are we're dead?" He questioned and you laugh a bit.

"No, my new wings save us. We're okay." You said. "W-Wow, I can't believe it but for some reason, I'm kinda jealous that they did a surgery on you with wings." Huggy whispered. "What was that?" You asked. "Nevermind." Then you and him hear some cheering from below. You two look down and see millions of people cheering at you as you landed in front of them. "Uh, what's going on?" Huggy said as he makes through the crowd. 

"Guys!" You two found the rest of your friends coming towards you two. "What's with all the crowd of people here?" Huggy asked. "Well, when we were fighting the guards and scientists, I've found the recordings of you, Huggy and the rest of those innocent people were being force to be experiments for some projects." Poppy said. "And I sent those recordings and footage to every website there is." Boogie Bot said. 

"And now, every person is here to apologize and thank you for saving those people." Candy Cat said. "Heh, wow. I guess good endings are true." Huggy chuckled. "Wait..where's Kissy Missy?" Brown asked. "Oh, she's with that-" Everyone hear a loud thud behind you. You turn around and see Kissy and Louis land on the giant cushion. "Sis, are you okay?!" Huggy questioned as he went over to her. "I'm okay, this guy broke my fall." Kissy said. "And...she broke..my rib." Louis groaned.

"You deserve it." You said. "But what are we gonna do now?" Bron questioned. "Well, I mean Y/n save us from that horrible factory and we've save her from being turn into an experiment." "Actually, I have an idea." They turned their direction to a young girl with a ponytail and was wearing a blue dress. "Maybe you guys should do a video about your adventure with each other and the action that you've come across." She said. 

"You know, that's actually a good idea." You said. "Good idea, kid." Huggy said as head pats the little girl.

Nighttime Comes and Your POV

I was setting up the camera while everyone gets ready for the stream. I look back at them and chuckled. "Guys, you look just the way you are. You don't have to be all fancy." I said. "It's our first time being on tv or live. So, we have to look our best." Kissy Missy said. "I know but- Oh! We're gonna start in 5!" I quickly jump on the couch between Huggy and Bron until the red light is on. "Hello, everyone! It's Y/n and Playtime Co's toys. You've probably remember us from a few hours ago." You said, smiling at the camera.

"We've been trap inside that abandoned factory for ten years and was about be thrown away into ashes." Huggy said. "But that would've be our fate if it wasn't for a certain someone and I think you guys know who is." Poppy said as leans over to you. "Poppy, please. I don't need that credit. Besides, I bet that you was the first one to worry about me when I got kidnapped." I said with a smug and Poppy gasped dramatic.

"What? I was not! It was Huggy. He worries that someone weight tried to win your heart and he hope that they wouldn't steal his crush." Poppy said. I look at Huggy and he looks so embarrassed that he hid himself in the pillow. "A-Anyways, it seems like someone just posted their first comment and it's a couple of dares." Boogie Bot said. "From a user called fnfstorieshere." "Nice name if you ask me." Candy Cat whispered to Catbee and she agrees.

"And they said "1: I dare Huggy to confess his love to y/n/us, 2: I dare Poppy to dance, 3: I dare the toys to sing and 4: I dare y/n to K I S S huggy. I like the first and fourth dare." Kissy said with smug while Huggy was blushing furiously and I just stood there in surprise. "Wait, Huggy has feelings for me?" I questioned as I slightly blushed. "*inhales then exhales* Y/n, come with me to the bedroom." Huggy said as he stood up and went to the room with me following him. 

Huggy POV

Ugh, I can't believe this is happening. When we reach into the room, I close the door behind me while Y/n stood in confusion. "I guess you hear the first dare." I said. "Is it true? You have feelings for me?" She asked. "*sighs* Yes, I do. Ever since I've met you as a kid, I actually felt loved once in my life. You always come straight to me instead of something else. And when you come back after all these years, I see someone worth loving for." I said as I held her hands. "I love you, Y/n with my all of my heart." 

Her expression looks surprised but then her eyes begin to fill with tears and I beginning to worried. "I-I know that you still wanna be friends but-" She grabs my face and kiss me on the lips. I got shocked for a second but I slowly kissed her back. "FINALLY, MY SHIP HAS SAIL!" We turn around and see that our friends was leaning by the door with the camera pointing towards us. I groaned as I covered my face in embarrassment while Y/n chuckled a bit.

"It's been so long but my ship has finally sail after all these years!" Poppy shouted in excitement. "Really, guys?" Y/n said. "Hey, Poppy and the fans wanted to see it, not us." Catbee said. "And we can cross off the first and fourth dare and we have the second and the third." Boogie Bot said. "So, they wanted me to dance, huh? Well, everyone, I was born to dance ever since I was created." Poppy said being all arrogant.  

"Oh, really? What about that time that you twisted your ankle because you was doing a ballet spin?" Bron questioned as he raised his eye brow. "HEY! That was last year that happened. But this year, I prepared for it." Poppy said as she begins to dance and music begin playing. First, she spins around in circle then moves to the beat of the song (your choice) and finally, she leaps into the air and landed on the floor on her feet. 

Everyone clapped and cheered for her dance performance as she takes a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! It's too much! I'm blushing." Poppy said. "Okay, last dare, they want us to sing a song." Boogie Bot said. "Well, that's okay but I don't know which song to choose." Candy Cat said. "He's right, there's many songs but it's hard to choose." Kissy said. "We'll come back to that date, okay fnfstorieshere? I hope you enjoy that everyone did your dares and we hope you a good night." I said, waving at the camera. 

"Okay, guys! We have one more dare then it's goodnight to everyone." Boogie Bot said. "Alright someone named trixieisnot_thebest comment "I dare Y/n to make a nickname for the toyz." "Hmm, well, I've already come up with nicknames already. For Huggy: my big blueberry, Kissy: Stawberry, Boogie Bot: Green boi, Candy Cat: Sweets, Catbee: Honey, Bron: Leafy and Poppy: Annabella." Y/n said. 

"Wait a second, why did you call me that creepy doll?" Poppy questioned. "Uh, I think you just answer your own question." She said then Poppy pulls out a baseball bat and starts chasing Y/n with it. "Anyways, that ends our blog here, fans! Have a goodnight's sleep and we'll see you in the morning! Now, if you'll excuse us, we'll be chasing a angry Annabella doll." I said as I turn off the camera.