Hermes x Diana ft. Aphrodite & Ares

Your request my esteemed bitch blupandu it's a little hot, don't burn yourself.

Aphrodite pov

I slammed my head repeatedly against the marble pillar as Hermes and Diana argued back and forth. Ares laughed softly at my frustration.
"I hate you!" Diana yelled, her raven locks swaying in the breeze.
"Wow! Guess what I hate you too!" Hermes screamed. They kept hurling insults at eachother as I growled.
"They actually really want to bone. The sexual tension is suffocating." I complained as they kept at it.

Diana pov

My bright blue eyes flashed angrily as I glared up at the smug god before me.
"Fucking prick!" I seethed.
"Prissy bitch." He hummed.
"Manwhore!"
"Slut."
"Fuck me please!" I yelled and froze when I realized my mistake. A firey blush coated my cheeks and Hermes blinked before leaning in close.
"What did you say?" He growled lowly. I held my head high.
"Nothing! I said nothing." I stated proudly.
"No I heard something. What did you say hmmm?" He purred softly, nibbling on my neck and I gripped onto his hair.
"She asked you to fuck her!" I blushed deeply as Ares yelled my words from earlier loud enough for all of Olympus to hear.
"She said "please" too!" I pulled away from Hermes, embarrassment written plainly on my face.
"Aphrodite!" I exclaimed and made to run after her when Hermes pulled me back.
"Not so fast, I still have to complete your request." A new wave of embarrassment flooded me.
"You don't have to."
"Yes I do, after all you asked so nicely." Hermes grinned.