Dionysus x request

For firestar567

Ash pov

I sipped at my goblet of wine, trying to drown my sorrows  in alcohol and self-loathing... it didn't work.  Maybe drinking wouldn't solve everything, I let out a deep sigh and finished off the sweet drink before placing down a few drachmas to pay before slipping out of the bar. My chiton swaying gently in the breeze as I made my way through the crowded streets of Thebes. My mind wandered and before I knew it I found myself at the edge of a cliff, I turned and sat on the lush grass allowing myself to take in the beautiful sunset.
"Now why's a pretty little thing like yourself so sad, come on cheer up my dear." A very energetic, if not somewhat tipsy male stumbled towards me with a  goofy grin and seriously good looks. I ducked my head at the flattery he was showering me with. "As gorgeous as the sun, as shimmering as the moon, as brilliant as every star in the sky. Please smile dear, show me a smile that will dim every light I see for the rest of my life." A small smile slowly crept onto my face as  he continued to flatter me. "Ah, as I suspected, beautiful." He grinned as he took up a spot next to me.
"Thank you sir, this is the first time I've smiled in over a week." I laughed softly as he draped his arm over my shoulder.
"A lovely sunflower such as yourself should never let gray days get her down. Now, will you tell me why you look so forlorn?" 
"The man I was in love with, left me for another woman, quite publicly." I answered. 
"Ah yes, I happened to be there when that event took place, he is a disgusting excuse for a man, you deserve so much more my little sunflower." The man proclaimed brushing few strands of my red hair away from my face. "Oh, do forgive me my dear, I have yet to introduce myself, Dionysus at your service." My eyes widened and I quickly bowed my head in respect.
"M-my lord, forgive me for not recognising you." I stuttered in embarrassment and shame. How could I have not recognised the god.
"Oh flower, no need to fear me, I simply want you to understand that a woman...a goddess such as yourself should have a man who treats you in the way you deserve." The god took my delicate hands in his rough ones. "I'll treat you like a queen, like my queen, be mine sunflower?" He asked and tears flooded my sea-green eyes.
"Of course lord Dionysus, it would be an honour." I smiled softly and felt his lips crash into mine. He tasted of wine and fruit, and it felt comforting, it felt right.