The big 3 x request part 2

Requested by alelocagamer

Alejandra pov

I rummaged through closet before picking the perfect outfit for tonight.

Casual and sweet. I picked up my phone and looked at the time, 4:45, I still had 15 minutes. I turned on some music and danced around while singing along to Elvis' 'Suspicious minds' while writing out a new character backstory. I was startled out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I brushed myself off and opened the door. Zeus smiled and took my hand kissing it.

"Thank you, I'll go put these in some water

"Thank you, I'll go put these in some water. How did you know violets were my favorite flower?" I inquired.
"We have our ways." Poseidon smirked.
"Yes, your grandmother is quite the chatterbox." Hades laughed. I smiled at the memory of my grandma and her wild stories.
"Yeah, she was like that even when she was alive." I answered and turned  to face them. "So, where are we going?" I asked happily.
"Well now, that's a surprise doll." Poseidon took my hand in his and pulled me along. Hades tied a blindfold around my eyes and placed a hand on my back guiding me before stopping suddenly.
"Ok this might be a shock, so hold on tight love." I did as he said and felt the wind whip my long brown hair around. When it stopped I felt hands untying the blindfold and I gasped when I saw a picnic laid out on emerald green grass, violets and buttercups decorated the small Glen.
"It's beautiful, where are we?" I asked looking around at the laurel trees and the stone and marble temple just a few yards away.
"Take a guess doll." Poseidon smirked as my eyes scanned the ethereal surroundings.
"I'd have to say Greece."
"Correct you are sweetheart. Come." He led me to the blanket and handed me a glass of wine. I sipped at it and smiled at the fruity taste.

Time skip

"Thank you, I had a wonderful time." I grinned.
"We're glad doll, we have to admit we've grown quite fond of you." Poseidon kissed my cheek and tucked my head under his chin.
"I wish I could stay here forever." I responded.
"You can you know." Zeus replied, holding my hand.
"How?" I questioned.
"Stay with us, love." Hades stroked my hair. I mulled the offer over befor nodding.
"Okay." And everything was perfect now.