Persephone x plant nymph!request

Dedicated to fanficNJ (thank you for being the first person to do an LGBTQ+ request, I do LGBTQ+ requests, don't feel shy to request, they are still open.)

Nevie pov

I sighed happily as I strolled through the beautifully sunlit woods, the water lily blooms that rested on my short brown hair caught the sunlight on their multicoloured petals sending small shafts of various coloured beams onto the soft green grass.  Other nymphs rushed around me laughing, dancing and playing  as Lord Apollo played his lyre. But I soon noticed the hush that fell over my sisters and friends as murmurs replaced the joyful sounds from minutes earlier. 
"Lady Persephone." Everyone mumbled respectfully only to receive a small a soft nod of acknowledgement from the goddess. 
"Apollo, let's talk." She seethed glaring at the sun god. Everyone knew the goddess was as dangerous as any other god, despite how innocent she appeared. But the way she spoke, the way she acted, she enamoured me, even when I would never have her. 

~Time skip~

Once again I was lounging in the soft spring sunlight when the goddess returned looking calmer than she did earlier.  I stood and bowed to the goddess.
"My Lady." I whispered keeping my eyes down, her feet stopped just in front of me and her delicate fingers tilted my head to face her. Her deep brown eyes met my pools of the same colour. 
"Hello beautiful, whats your name?" Her musical voice sang out the question and it sounded like the most lovely melody to ever grace my ears.
"Nevie, My Lady. " I replied softly, trying not to think about the goddess's hands running through my short brown locks, trying not to blush as her slender fingers brushed against my flowers. 
"Nevie? Beautiful my water lily." She hummed. The way my name fell from her lips nearly made me melt, but it was not to be, after all, she was a goddess and I was a simple nymph. But my mind froze as her soft lips connected with mine.
"M-my Lady?" I questioned in shock as my voice cracked slightly.
"Your flowers were wilting my little water lily. Now, walk with me Nevie, I wish to know more about you." 

~Bonus~

"Ha! Pay up Angile." Apollo teased Nevie's best friend.
"Damn Nevie, why do you have to be so shy?" Angile grumbled handing ten gold coins to the god as they watched Persephone entwine her hand with Nevie's as they walked side by side in the spring sunlight.