Poseidon x request part 2

For alelocagamer

Alejandra pov

Quickly getting dressed I managed to toss my toiletries into my suitcase haphazardly.
"You seem anxious." Poseidon teased. I glared at him and he held his hands up in mock surrender.
"I am, I've got a book signing in Delphi tomorrow and I'm already pretty late." I muttered. Poseidon chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.
"Might I remind you we are on the same flight my little mortal?" He hummed pulling me down next to him. I sighed and tried in vain to get up.
"And might I remind you that we are parting ways in Athens my god?" I questioned cocking my head.
"Hmmm. We are, but I'll see you again, I'll make sure of it." He whispered softly. I glanced at him curiously.
"How do you plan on keeping that promise?" I asked.
"Take this, as long as you have it, I'll always be with you."

Time skip (1 week)

Time skip (1 week)

My hand was cramping up after signing all those books.
"One more. Who can I make this out to?" I asked trying to keep the exhaustion out of my voice.
"Make it out to 'your god' doll." I smiled at the familiar voice.
"I didn't expect to see you here." I whispered hugging him.
"Had some time off, thought it'd be nice to visit my girl." He hummed kissing the top of my head.
"Thanks for coming." I laughed