Poseidon x request

For alelocagamer
Stuck-in-an-airport-because-our-flights-were-very-delayed-and-now-it's-like-2-am-so-lets-get-a-hotel-room-oh-there's-only-one-room-left-and-we-share-and-oh-shit-you're-a-god-au

Alejandra pov

I tapped my foot impatiently. Ok this was ridiculous.
"Do you have any idea when my flight will be here? I have been waiting here for 10 hours." I asked the flight desk attendant.
"I'm sorry ma'am, but it appears your flight is delayed until tomorrow, please feel free to grab a room in our hotel for the night." She smiled and I groaned. I dragged my bags behind me and went to the desk in the center of the lobby. A man stood in front of me, his dark brown hair was neatly combed and he was adjusting the cufflinks on his well-tailored suit.
"I'm sorry miss, but this gentleman just took the last room, you'll have to find somewhere else." The clerk stated and I sighed.
"Its fine." I whispered, my brown hair catching the golden shafts of light from the chandelier.
"That won't be necessary, the lady can share my room. If she is alright with it that is." The man turned to me, his bright blue eyes sparkling.
"Thank you." I smiled gratefully.
"Oh it's no trouble. Come along." He smirked, and I followed behind him.
"Really thank you so much." I said as I walked behind him.
"No problem, your flight was delayed, I presume?"
"Yes, I'm headed to Delphi, on the connecting flight, small pit stop in Athens." I explained.
"I am headed to Athens as well, family thing. What's your name doll?" He hummed.
"Alejandra. And yours?"
"Poseidon. You can take the bed." He grinned.
"Oh no, after you offered to share the room with me, I couldn't intrude further." I whispered.
"I insist...or we can share." Poseidon teased.
"Oh, sure." I murmured.
"Relax doll, your in good hands, I'm a god after all." He chuckled. I laughed softly until the reality hit me.
"Wait, you're not joking with me? You're a god? You're the Poseidon, god of the sea?" I questioned bewildered.
"Now you're catching on doll, good night!" He exclaimed and fell onto the bed.