Hermes x request

For doctorslycat

Y/n pov

My father was going to kill me. God how would he react? How would Hermes react? I placed a hand to my belly in shock.
"Y/n?" My father called.
"Yes?" I questioned.
"Are you alright? You love lamb and mushroom stew."
"Yeah, I'm fine just a little under the weather." I lied. Oh this was bad, I was pregnant, with Hermes' child and the worst part was, my father didn't even know about our relationship. I slipped out the window and ran, I dialed Hermes and pleaded silently for him to pick up.
"Hello y/n." His happy voice met my ears.
"H-help me, please." I sobbed.
"Oh honey, talk to me." He cooed sweetly.
"I'm pregnant. Yours." I cried softly.
"My love, that is wonderful news!"
"Hermes, what will we do my father doesn't know." I whispered.
"I don't know what y/n?" I froze.
"I'm dating Hermes...." I said.
"I knew that ages ago."
"....and I'm pregnant." I finished. My father stopped dead in his tracks.
"What did you just say?" He growled. I broke.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, this was so unexpected. But this is my child and the child of the man I love. I'm sorry." I sobbed.
"Oh my dear. You'll be a wonderful mother, but you are so young, I want you to have a full life." My father held me.
"I will, but I want that life to be with Hermes and my child." I sighed.
"And I will support you fully in every decision you make."
"So does this mean I can marry your daughter sir?" Hermes asked over the phone.
"Call me Loki kid, we're gonna be family." My dad laughed.