Hera x Ella

For Ella_ffm07 this request is so fluffy and I love it. (I will write smut but please no r*pe/yandere)

Ella pov

I was humming a soft song when the goddess whom I loved arrived in the kitchen shocking me slightly but causing my heart to shatter at the sight of her tears. I quickly raced to her side and cooed sweetly in her ear.
"Another child, he had another child with a new woman." Hera cried softly. I stroked her hair.
"Does this not make you slightly hypocritical my love?" I asked, knowing she'd never smite me.
"No, because there's only one of you, with him there are millions of women and he doesn't love them the way I love you!" Love me? She loved me? I let a smile spread over my face and quickly peppered her nose and cheeks with little kisses.
"I love you too, and I'm sorry for how you're treated. If you'd let me, I'd like to treat you like the Goddess you are." I smiled shyly before giving her a quick peck on the lips. Slipping into my kitchen I gathered some fresh fruits, cured meat, and two bottles of wine into a basket and ushered my lover out the door.
"Ella..."
"Trust me, it's a short walk, but it's worth it." I cooed, shifting the basket to one arm and taking Hera's hand in mine. We walked in comfortable silence for 15 minutes until we got to a little field full of wildflowers in bloom. I slipped my shoes off, choosing to enjoy the feeling of the soft grass under my feet. I knelt in the grass, setting down the food and drink. Hera settled beside me, running her fingers through my hair.
"How beautiful you look."
"Hera, I adore you, you deserve so much in your life." I whispered, pressing my forehead to hers. For the next 3 hours we ate, drank and slow-danced in the setting sun. Now as the sky became awash in hues of gold and pink, the goddess lay her head in my lap and I was weaving little flowers in her golden hair.
"Thank you Ella, I am so blessed to have you in my life."
In response I pressed a kiss to the crown of her head and smiled softly.