Chapter 6-

Chapter Six~

"Wake up. You need to come eat." Hank whispers while lightly shaking me.

"No." I whine. I hear him sigh, very loudly at my childish response.

"Come on you need to eat to regain your strength." He tries. I shake my head side to side. My body feels like a ton of bricks at this moment.

"No."

"Please for me?" He asks. I only open my eyes and he smiles. He brushes some of my red hair back."There's your pretty green eyes."

"What did he make?" I ask lowly.

"Trevor picked up some pizza because Alpha had to take Sam to see the other Alphas." He explains. Of course Sam left without a goodbye.

"What kind?"

"Bacon." He whispers. I nod my head and get up with the blanket still around me. The floor is cold against my bare feet. I slowly make my way to the kitchen where Trevor and Niccone are. Gal, Donnie and Nichols are here too laughing with the other two boys. I wonder what they are talking about.

I grab a plate and put three slices of pizza on it knowing that I can eat them. I sit at the table and eat. "Yeah little bit." Nichols says sitting down beside me. He kisses my cheek and I wipe it away with embarrassment.

"Leave me alone." I groan at him. My stomach hurts really bad right now.. Hanks puts a few pills down beside my plate and gives me this knowing look.

"After you eat take these for pain." He instructs.

"How is everyone so good with humans but me?" Niccone asks completely astonished .

"You're a grumpy, overbearing, overprotective, Alpha." Nichols slists off on his fingers.

"So are you."

"But I don't hit girls now do I?" He asks harshly and Niccone's eyes get wide. "I'm not stupid. I saw that bruise and someone won't come by it by falling."

"Can you drop it. I'm clearly fine." I mutter. Nichols scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"You are not fine. I know exactly what went on in those woods." He says getting louder.

"How would you know?" Niccone demands.

"I followed you. Your mother was worried about you. You see your mother was worried about Chris because she's noticed you've been very moody lately." He says he stops only moving closer to Niccone. "She's only human she can't handle your abuse."

Niccone hits him in the throat and he falls down. Hank grabs Niccone pulling him back and away from the younger Alpha male. "Nico stop." He says but Niccone hits him as well. I can feel my anxiety picking up because of their fighting.

"Out! Get out if you are going to fight! Go. Get out I don't want you here!" I shout and they all freeze. Nichols is trying to catch his breath as he pulls himself up from the floor. His throat is red.

"Excuse me?" Niccone asks shocked.

"Get. Out." I growl. He gives me a dirty look and leaves. He slams the door behind him too. "Tell him he isn't allowed back in until he calms down. If he comes back in before then I'll use this." I say pulling the mixture in the spray bottle on the table. Sam gave me this to protect myself.

"I have no clue what it is but Sam told me it hurts werewolves so he better watch it." I say walking back to my room. I slam my door shut for effect and to show how angry I am. I sit when someone knocks.

"You need to take these." Hank says a little bit loud. I open the door and grab the pills from Hank. I take them and shut the door. I sit back down. "Chris are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I whisper.

"Are you sure? I just want you to be okay." He says. He actually sounds worried.

"I'm fine."

"Fine is under terrible. What's wrong?" He asks clearly worried.

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to be here." I whisper.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"I can't handle it. I never knew tutoring would be this bad." I say with slight irration.

"You can do it Chris. I know you can. Niccone has been doing much better." Hank says.

"How can you even tolerate him?"

"I've known him since well since forever. From the time our mothers were pregnant our destiny as friends was sealed. The three of us." He sighs at past memories.

"You're best friend is a jerk."

"He is a moron."

"He thought we were seeing each other. That's one of the reasons he got so mad the other night." I whisper.

"Wait he got angry because he thought we were-"

"Yes."

"He was angry because- I need to talk to him. I'm sorry but I need to go." He says. I hear him leave so I move to my bed ready for sleep.