Chapter 8-

Chapter Eight ~

"Stay away from me." I say slamming locker shut. I am highly annoyed with Niccone.

"Well thanks best friend." Baron says with sarcasm dripping in his voice. Morgan is standing behind him. Baron is eighteen. He has black hair, pale skin, dark green eyes, and every feature is sharp. He is around five foot eleven.

Morgan has blonde hair, brown eyes, she is around five foot five, and she has real elegant features and she is real beautiful. "I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." I say. It's been a week since I passed out from seeing them shift.

"Like one of the two really hot werewolves that has been watching you like you might drop dead?" Morgan asks.

"Yes." I grumble as we walk outside. Trevor has been a border between Niccone and Hank. They refuse to talk to each other. "How about you guys see if you can come over?" I offer.

I'm sick of werewolves to be honest. Dell, Wendy, and Bella have been coming over very often to make sure the two guys haven't kill each other yet. "That would he nice." Morgan says looking over at Trevor.

"Baron?" I ask and he sighs.

"I don't know Smalls." He says glancing at the trio that waiting for me.

"Please. I've been stuck with just them for a long time and I really want to talk to you but I haven't been to school and-"

"Why haven't you been to school?" He asks. "I'll tell you if you come over." I tease and he gives me an annoyed look.

"I'll ask my mom." He says. I hug him and he picks me up spinning me around. "Thank you!" I shout as Morgan joins our hug.

"Chris over here now." Niccone shouts. I frown at his demand.

"Don't scream at her!" Hank says glaring at him.

"I didn't! Red here now." Niccone shouts with anger in his voice.

"You are screaming. Both of you are." Trevor points out.

"Shut up no one is talking to you!" Both shout at him. I pull my friends with me to the truck.

"Baron said he would give me a ride. They were coming over after we stopped by their houses." I say.

"No." Niccone says. Did he just say no? Who is he, my father?

"She's fifteen she can do what she wants." Hank says.

"I guess that means who ever too huh? Like you?" Niccone growls.

"Guys, don't start." Trevor whines.

"Go Chris just be careful." Hank says glaring at Niccone.

"She's not going anywhere. Stay and you shut up." Niccone says. His tone was a new one. Deep with authority. Hank drops his head.

"Yes Alpha." Hank whispers.

"You aren't my alpha so I'm riding with my real friends." I say backing away.

"Take another step Little Red-"

"And what?" Baron asks stepping in front of me.

"I don't have to answer to you." Niccone says.

"Nor I to you." Baron threatens. His eyes send another message.

"Baron lets go. You can't afford to get in another fight yet alone one with him." Morgan sneers.

"What's your deal?" Niccone asks.

"I don't like guys who take advantage of my best friend." She snaps.

"I haven't taken advantage of her." He says crossing his arms in challenge.

"How about you follow us?" I offer walking to lime green 1990 Dodge Charger Hellcat. It has a black racing stripe down the middle.

Baron gets in and so do Morgan and I. They three are following us. "Okay so tell us everything." Morgan says so I do. I tell them the truth.

"And I passed out." I finish.

"He kissed you?" She asks astonished.

"Yeah. He took my pencil out of my mouth and kissed me. Then I slapped him." I say and Baron laughs.

"That's our girl." He says. He pulls up to Morgan's house.

"Do they know about us?" Morgan asks.

"Um no." I say and she nods.

"Because if they knew Lone Wolves were here without pay they would flip cows." She says and eyes Baron. "What about our Prince in hiding?" She asks.

"No. To be honest I believe I had no friends." I say getting out.

"You don't you have a family." He says pulling me and Morgan under his arms. "After all you are my girls." He adds as we make our way to the house.

"You are such a moron!" Morgan laughs.

"I'm y'alls moron. I mean you just gotta love me." He says letting us go so we can go upstairs. I hear loud footsteps behind us, probably Niccone and Hank.

"Stop stomping or your gunna break my house." Morgan shouts. I hear loud sighs as we get to her room. "Make yourselves at home while me and Chris go look for bikinis." She adds winking.

"No." I whine sitting on her swing bed. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"We are totally going swimming at the lake, it's supposed to be warm tomorrow." She says grabbing my hand.

"I don't wanna. Remember last time we went swimming?" I ask and she busts out laughing with Baron. "It is sooo not funny guys!" I whine.

"What happened?" Trevor asks while looking at Morgan.

"There was a..... and he.... Chris!" She gasps through laughs.

"Stop it!" I say as she wipes away a tear. She takes a few deep breaths.

"There was a guy who asked Chris out. One, he wasn't very pretty and two, he was like twenty-four." She says holding back more laughter.

"He wouldn't give up either. He even followed us home." Baron adds.

"It's not funny." I mumble. I glance at Hank and Niccone who look stuck between anger and laughter. "Is no one going to take my side in this?" I ask. Baron pulls me in a hug and I push him back.

"You were laughing too." I say going into Morgan's walk in closet.

"We aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you!" He hollers back. Morgan soon joins me packing her bag.

"Niccone and Hank seem to be having some kind of argument." She points out. I let out a long frustrated sigh.

"A talk for when we don't have werewolves listening to out every word." I say. I hear some loud complains.

"You don't deserve something that great Niccone. All you are is a-"

"Dude shut up!"Baron shouts. I sigh.

"We should hurry." I say walking back out. Someone needs to teach the wolves manners. I mean only so much can happen within certain times for one person to comprehend.

"I've got a bag in my car. I just asked my mom and she's down with it." Baron says grabbing my wrist leading me back out with Morgan right behind us. We get back in the car and Baron drives away angrily. What happened?