Chapter 15-

Chapter Fifteen~

I open the door to find Alpha Zale and Sam sitting in the living room with a puffy eyed Niccone. "Sam look who's back." I say opening the door. Sams eyes get big when they land on Garrett. Alpha Zale stands up and bows to Garrett.

"Zale." Garrett says. Sams hugs Garrett. Garrett hugs him back. "The Hunter what can I do for you?" Alpha Zale asks.

"I'm just here to see my friends. You can call me Garrett by the way." Garrett says with a smile. "You know Sam and Chris?" Alpha Zale asks clearly surprised.

"He dated Chris." Niccone says gruffly. I chew on my bottom lip as Alpha Zale studies me. "You dated the Hunter?" Alpha Zale asks me. I look at my feet.

"Yeah." I mutter as Garrett laughs as he puts his arms around me. "You've heard about her. My little Shorty." Garrett cooes while he plays with my hair.

"Shorty? I only know one person that calls Chris Shorty and he better give me a hug!" Morgan shouts as she comes down the stairs. Garrett gives Morgan a awkward side hug. Baron leans against the wall while crossing his arms. "I'm not happy to see you." Baron admits while sending one of his home chilling glares to Garrett.

"Thanks Baron." Garrett replies with that knowing look. Something must've happened between the two.

"I was just checking in on you and Alpha Zale was wanting to talk to Niccone." Sam says with a smile.

"Okay." I say sitting down on the couch. "What happened to our fridge?" Sam asks as he walks in the kitchen.

"Little Red pushed Hank into it for calling her stupid." Niccone says clearing his throat. "Why did he call her stupid?" Alpha Zale asks clearly shocked.

"Because she killed someone and walked home alone." Niccone answers with a frown. I look up at Sam and show him my arms. "What's wrong with me?" I ask him. Sam looks away from me and over at Niccone.

"You tell her." Sam says and I look between the two confused. "You're her brother!" Niccone says.

"Someone tell me what's wrong with me or I swear I'll leave every single one of you." I shout. Alpha Zale looks at me surprised. "She just used an Alpha tone!" Alpha Zale says looking at Sam. "I what?" I ask more calmly.

"She isn't ready." Baron says but Niccone just laughs. "Then let her go on a rampage and kill people." Niccone says heartlessly.

"She hasn't went on a rampage yet has she?" Baron asks sending Niccone a challenging glare. Niccone stands up clearly accepting Barons challenge. "I don't know has she? It seems you are hiding more about her then yourself." Niccone growls lowly.

The room feels like it has dropped in temperature and no body talks. This is between Baron and Niccone, who must have a past together. "I had to hide her from the monsters but it didn't work out because well, here you are Niccone." Baron laughs. I feel Garrett put his hand on my shoulder, holding me back.

"Yet she is friends with you." Niccone says. His voice isn't too low but it isn't high either. It's at the dangerous level where it makes his voice deeper. I shrug Garrett's hand off me and walk right out the door with one place in mind. I pull my hood up when I make it to my destination. I haven't been to this place since I was ten.

I let out a small breath when the door opens with ease. It isn't lock. I walk up to the alter and get on my knees. I set my elbows on a pew and bow my head. "Heavenly father I am very sorry for what I have done." I start off meaning my every word. I believe that if you truely mean it and try to earn it you will be forgiven by God.

I start my prayer and about halfway through someone lays their hands on me. I don't say anything to them as I do my prayer but the don't show any signs of aggravation either. When I am finished I look back at the man. The preachers son. His name is Timothy I think.

He sits down beside me once her realises I'm done and hands me a tissue. I wipe at my eyes not knowing that I was crying. Timothy is twenty-one I believe and he is a very kind hearted soul. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Timothy is tall and lanky with really curly brown hair and blue eyes. "I haven't seen you around in awhile Chris." He says with a layed back smile.

"I know." I whisper meekly. He nods his head as he relaxes back. "You can tell me anything Chris. I'll give you the best answers that I can but not as great as our Lord's." Timothy says while rubbing my back. "You wouldn't want to hear my story." I mutter.

"Yes I would. This is what I was made to do Chris, so please let me do it." He says with pleading eyes. I look at my hands and tell him my whole story. The entire time Timothy only nods his head to show he is still listening to me. "I just walked out and came here." I finish.

Timothy just ponders about it for awhile. "They shouldn't be hiding stuff that concerns you, I do agree with you about that one. Also don't worry about killing that thing, it was self-defense. He would have possibly dome worse to you." Timothy says and I agree with him. Our eyes lock but his have a sad glint to them.

"Niccone clearly knows more then what he is letting on but also you are hiding important stuff about your past, for example, you and Garrett." Timothy adds. I just look down at my hands, breaking our little stare off.

"I need to talk to them don't I?" I whisper and he sighs.

"You do butbif you want I will come and provide the word." He offers. I shale my head. "You don't need to become a part of this." I say as I get up. Timothy grabs a Bible and follows me out the door. So much for no then.