Chapter 9-

Chapter Nine~

Sam has always liked Baron. To Sam, Baron is the well mannered, funny, smart, protective guy, Sam has always wanted people like that as my friends. Sam is okay with Morgan.

He says she can be highly annoying and rude but she is nice and well, over protective of me. I guess that's why he likes the wolves so much. I'm seated on the counter, while Baron cooks and Morgan digs through the pantry.

Niccone, Hank and Trevor are outside running around the area. Sam isn't here and I don't really know why. "So, tell us about this falling out between Alpha and Beta." Morgan says as she settles for a Twix.

"It's nothing really." I say nervously looking at my feet.

"No you are telling us." Baron says over his shoulder.

"Okay so Niccone kissed me," I bluntly say. Morgan giggles.

"And?" Baron pushes. I roll my eyes.

"I slapped him and make him get out if my room-"

"That's our girl!" Morgan praises making me laugh slightly.

"Then Hank brought me food and laid down with me to keep me warm. When I woke up they were fighting."

I say then run a hand through my hair.

"Keep going." Baron says getting interested. I sigh.

"About me. Niccone thinks Hank and I were seeing each other. I pulled Niccone back and he hit my stomach and I started having an anxiety attack and then the female alphas were there and I blacked out." I quickly say. They process my words as I pick at my nails.

"So, an Alpha and a Beta huh?" Morgan teases.

"It's not funny!" I whine making them laugh.

"It is so funny! Who would have thought short, innocent you would make-"

"Shut up Morgan!" I hiss violently.

"Geez, you've been hanging with wolves far too long." Baron jokes. I huff in annoyance.

"Why do you always pick on me?"

"Because you're short?" Morgan offers. I pout at them just as the door opens.

"That is the most adorable face I have ever seen!" Nicolaus cooes with pinching my cheeks. Donnie and Gal chuckle to themselves.

"Don't touch my face!" I grumble slapping his hands away. Morgan looks at Gal with a glare. Gal is looking at her. They must know each other.

"Morgan." Gal grumbles.

"Galus," she mutters. I give her a look.

"I'm her uncle." Gal says noticing my look. I slap Nicolaus' hands away again.

"Stop to-"

"I will cut your heart out and feed it to your parents if you touch her one more time Nicolaus." Niccone growls as he pushes in the room. I gape at him.

"That's harsh." Trevor laughs. I look at my hands again. My stomach still has a small throb to it but not much.

"Did you see that pour though? It was just too adorable." Nicolaus explains going to touch my cheeks again.Niccone growls out loudly making me move back.

"So, Smalls, I have decided what to get for your birthday. I know You are going to like it because you've said so yourself." Baron says trying to change the subject. It is a tradition to give hints of the present before the others birthday.