Chapter 7-

Chapter Seven~

I throw the pencil at him and let out a frustrated scream. I lay back on my bed ready to stab him. "Just do the problem!" I say sadly. It feels like he has been working on this for hours but in reality its just been about twenty minutes.

"I do not know how." Niccone growls loudly.

"It's so simple! I don't see how you don't understand it. It's so freaking simple." I argue. It's probably not smart to argue with the guy who has hit me and almost got me killed the more I think of it.

"Then explain to me all mighty tutor." He says sarcastically. I, so badly, want to strangle him.

"Dude, there is no explanation needed." I say simply. Why is this so hard for him to do?

"Is this a seven or a one? Is that a a three or an E?" He asks. How can he get those mixed up? It's so simple.

"It's a seven and a three." I point out picking my pencil back up. I start to chew on it. He slowly pulls it out of my mouth. I look up at him and before I am able to ask him anything, his lips are against mine. His lips move against mine almost like he is desperate. I try to push him back but he wraps his hands around mine.

He lets go of my hands as he moves back, probably expecting me to want more. Man he's wrong, dead wrong. I slap him across the face. "Get out." I say barely over a whisper.

"Chr-"

"Get out of my room Niccone! Get out!" I scream. He slowly walks to my door but you can tell he isn't sorry for what he did because he has a small smug smile on his face.

"L-"

"Out." I hiss at him. He leaves the door open as he stomps down the stairs.

"What did he do now?" Hank asks brining me food. Hank has such a light mood with him right now. I shouldn't tell him.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking up at him clueless.

"Niccone. He walk past me looking like he was a kicked puppy." Hank says handing me the tray.

"I am not a puppy!" Niccone shouts. Hank closes the door with a smile on his face. "The guy is a puppy at heart." Hank says with a laugh.

"Nothing." I say putting the papers up. I stuff Niccones work in the math book. "Give this to him." I say sliding him the book.

"I also saw the red mark on his face." Hank adds with a sly grin."He just got annoying and wouldn't answer the questions." I easily lie.

"You are always defending him." Hank mutters sitting down. I pick up a chip taking small bites. He lays down beside me and we eat.

After thirty minutes he moves the tray on my nightstand. I take my medication and get under my covers. I can't believe he kissed me. Why would Niccone kiss me? "Is Niccone bipolar?" I ask.

"No he is just confusing." Hank says rubbing my arm. My eyes droop close. "Why are you so warm?" I mutter and he chuckles. His laugh sounds deeper because my head is on his chest.

"Right now it's warm because you are cold. Our bodies are originally warm but when we are around a human, one that we are close to like close friends, the temperature of our bodies adjust for the human in this case that's you." He explains. I run my feet against his leg to get them warm.

"Well in that case don't leave its cold." I mutter making him laugh again. He puts his arm around me to get more comfortable.

«««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

It is so cold. I let out a groan rolling out of bed. I change into some Batman fuzzy pajama pants. I'm still wearing my jacket instead of a shirt because it hurts to raise my my arms up too high. Like half way up is my limit.

I make my way downstairs. The wood is cold on my bare feet making chills run up my legs. I stop by the kitchen door to listen to the voices. I know it's rude to eavesdrop but I want to know if Niccone is in there.

"Are you and Chris seeing each other?" Niccone asks. I feel my mouth slightly open from shock. Why would he care? "We see each other everyday Niccone. It's hard not to when we basically live together." Hank points out.

"Eavesdropping is rude." Trevor whispers in my ear. I put a finger to my lips and he nods, getting my message. "No, you know what I mean Hank!" Niccone shouts and there is a loud crash. I slightly jump and Trevor puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What if I was?" Hank asks like it's normal.

"Answer the question."

"Answer mine first. What if we are?" Hank asks. "Would it get under your skin? It would wouldn't it? Because she doesn't like you I can already tell you that. You scare her Niccone. She's terrified of you."
Bang!

It sounds like the pots and pans are falling. Trevor opens the door and I follow him. " I'm going to kill you!" Niccone shouts grabbing at Hank. "Guys stop!" Trevor shouts. By now they are on the floor fighting.

"Stop fighting!" I shout. I grab Niccone while Trevor grabs Hank. A loud growl erupts through the room and pain shoots through my stomach. I stumble back from the force and shock.

"You moron you just can't stop hurting her can you!" Hank shouts. His eyes are pitch black. His ears are pointed and his skin is twitching. My stomach hurts badly but my breathing is coming fast. Dell, Wendy and Bella run in. "Imus, Larn! Irwin!" Dell shouts. Imus grabs Niccone along with Larn. Dell and Wendy are trying to help me. Bella is standing between the two boys.

"Go outside while we try to calm her down." She growls at the two boys. Niccone doesn't even flinch. "He needs to know his place!" Niccone growls. Niccone seems different now. His eyes are black and he stands confident and cocky.

"I know my place. You need to grow up and act like an Alpha." Hank says his skin is still twitching and his teeth get sharper.

"Look at me. Don't watch them look at me." Dell says. Her blue green eyes are filled with worry. My fingers start to numb and my legs have a prickly feeling in them.

"I'm the Alpha you are just a Beta! You listen to me, you obey me, you rule under me!" Niccone shouts. His voice is filling with more authority and power with ever word. I try to get up but Dell ends up helping me. Growls are heard throughout the room between the two.

"Stop!" Irwin shouts but they don't. Suddenly there is two hug wolves standing in their places. I feel my knees give out and blackness takes over my vision. Their voices melt together then it's all gone.