Chapter 13-

Chapter Thrirteen~

"Guys this isn't a good idea. They get angry easily," Dell says nervously. Morgan just laughs. "They will only be mad for a minute. That's until Little Red, here sweet talks our way out of it," Morgan says putting extra meaning behind my nickname.

"How do you know that will work?" Bella asks looking around. "All she has to do is a little pout and shead a few tears," Morgan says and Wendy smiles.

"I like it." Wendy pipes up.

"We need to get them out of the house for a bit." I say as I grab mine and Morgan's kit. "Then follow me." Wendy says as she walks downstairs. Morgan's plan for making me feel better is working already.

The guys are talking at the dinner table. Wendy wraps a arm around my shoulder with a small frown. "We have a problem." She says and every guy looks up at us. "No one feels like making dinner first of all. Second Chris has a girl problem. Larn, honey, you know what I'm talking about. Thirdly, I want something sweet." Wendy says. I feel my face heat up. I can't believe her!

"Oh um," Niccone says clearly understanding my "girl problem."

"We don't have anymore ice cream. I ate it all yesterday." I add looking over at Wendy. The guys don't look like they will do what they asked so I start to pout like Morgan showed me all those years back. Imus is the first to give in. "Niccone she's just little!" Imus says pulling me to him.

"I'm really hungry. I mean after all a psycho just tried to eat me." I say looking Niccone in the eyes. I watch his tough facade slowly fall but he quickly looks away. "Fine." He mutters getting up. Hank quietly follows Niccone outside along with the rest of the guys.

"Why is everyone going?" Larn asks and Wendy sighs. "We have girlie things to do. Now leave!" Wendy says and Larn quickly rushes outside not wanting to be left with us. I smile and wave bye.

"Magic of the pout." Morgan says with a smirk. All of us immediately get to work. I start to work on the fake blood as everyone else does their thing. Once we are done we get into place. "They are back!" Bella hisses. I rush into the living room and lay down on the couch.

"Niccone! Ohmygod! I don't know what happened!" Morgan screams as she walks around. I end up falling in the floor but I stay still. "What's-Chris? Where's Bella, Wendy and Dell? Is she okay?" Hank says. I hear people start to freak out.

I pop my head up and scream as loud as I can. There is a crash and the sound of water falling. I hear Niccone grumble and Dell pushes the bucket on him, making a pot of fake blood splash all over him. Morgan tosses me a water gun and we start to spray the rest of them. "Bella!" I shout. The lights turn off and we all move into place.

I walk into someone as the lights turn on. I start laughing hysterically but stop when I realize it's not someone we know. I fall to the ground and scoot back but they are gone. Niccone slowly stands up from beside me and wipes the gunk from his face. "Who am I hurting first?" Niccone asks looking around. Morgan and everyone else drops what they have and look at me.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. He slowly looks down at me. "They were just trying to cheer me up," I add with one of my pouts.

"What am I covered in?" He asks glaring at me.

"Fake blood and paint." I mumble and he sighs. I let my eyes water and look at my hands. I can practically hear Morgan's praises.

"It's okay." He mutters walking to the bathroom. Dell helps me up with a smirk on her face. "Told you." I whisper. She turns to her mate and hugs him while she apologizes to him.