𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I can't go no more, charge me up, so I'll go again
I say ride, we go, on round forth, three rounds in" I rapped along to 'Kickstand'.

"Gotta motivate my bro, yeah, in the cut like me and my twin Look back soon as it's in, yeah, never gon' lose, I'ma show you how to win"  I sung along while on live.

I was driving home from Von's house.

Ari fell asleep so I'm just now leaving the house and on my way home now.

Slut4DiamondG - you look so sexcc.

"Thanks" I said with a smile stopping at a red light.

"Gambled on lean, but I got her on gin, too much of that and she went to the Henney. Too big of a sack for the bitch to get off, can't take her off track, get the bitch caught in"

"Kickstand in my drank bottle, no pass she need for admins. All bag, no pad, ain't no pen, nothing but money in her lens" I rapped along.

"I wanna date somebody who doesn't know me...so it doesn't feel like I'm being used, y'know" I said with a sigh while I waited for the light to turn green.

"I want someone who wants me for me, not for no sex but some genuine type shit...I want somebody to love me" I said the last part softly.

I'm drunk as fuck-

"If you ain't crazy and you want something genuine with me, dm me...and I'm serious" I said high as hell from earlier.

All that stuff ain't wear off of me yet.

"I'll cut everybody every girl off for you, just promise me you'll do the same" I mumbled speeding up since it was a green light now.

"Don't pay me no attention, I'm tripping...I shouldn't even be driving right now" I said shaking my head before I ended the live.

I'm tweaking...

___________________

"I wanna take you somewhere today" I told Kyrah as she looked up from the couch while she ate from her bowl of cereal.