𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Well she said yes" I spoke to Brooke over the FaceTime while she smiled making me chuckle before I sighed.

"I honestly thought she was going to say no, but on the good note I get to see Kacey" she said while she ate her Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I stayed quiet humming in response while Brooke rosed and an eyebrow.

"What's wrong Nene" she asked referring to my childhood nickname Lulu gave me.

"I told her I love her" I whispered in a shaky voice while Brooke furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well do you" she asked making me nod.

"Yes, Im in love with her...but I'm just scared-

"To love again" Brooke finished off making me nod in response causing her to sigh.

"Okay okay, just because you know...he hurt you doesn't mean she will. You already said she's different right? You shouldn't be scared to love again and I've never seen you so happy before, so she's doing something right" she started off while I just stayed silent listening.

I'm not so sure if there different, after what I saw...

"As long as she's keeping you happy, I like her" Brooke said with a shrug.

"I guess...I don't know, I never fell in love with a f- with a female" I lowly spoke.

"Oh about that ! Girl I was shocked, you never told me you was messing around or dating her, I had to find out through the shaderoom" she said with a small laugh.

"I'm sorry...I just never thought to mention it, but hold on" she walked out of camera view and flipped the bacon.

"Not you cooking" she said making me suck my teeth before I playfully rolled my eyes.

"My son has to eat" I pointed out making her 'mhm' in response.

"It's giving wifey-

"Brooke stop" I said moving the camera out of my face again.

Why was I blushing-