𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Gimme a kiss" I softly spoke while Liyah kissed my breast before she moved up.

Laying on top of me she began to arch her back before she softly pecked my lips making me hit my lip while she continuously pecked my lips.

"I want a real kiss" I mumbled making her smirk.

"Nope, kiss my ass" she said before she got up making me suck my teeth.

"C'mere and sit it on me then" I yelled at her while she chuckled walking out the room.

You know how niggas get blue balls...I got fucking blue titties or blue pussy- one of them.

I want some pussy, and if Liyah wasn't gonna give it to me then-

"Baby the ice isn't working" Liyah walked back into the room making me place my phone down before I sighed.

Fixing my tank top I had on I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Liyah C'mere" I instructed her making her walk in the bathroom.

"Yes" she said.

"Can you do my lashes? I'll pay you" I said making her smile.

"Yes but I don't want your money" she said making me suck my teeth.

"Look at me like a regular client" I said with a shrug before I walked over to the toilet and pulled my underwear down.

"Regular clients don't fuck- or eat each others coochie from the back" she said with a shrug as she played with her lip in the mirror.

I finished peeing and wiped myself clean with some tissue before flushing the toilet. Afterwards I pulled my underwear up and walked over to the sink.

Rinsing my hands, I poured soap onto the palm of my hand before I began to rub them together.

"Baby" Aaliyah started off wrapping her arms around my waist while she stood behind me with her face in my neck.

"No" I quickly said knowing she was gonna say some bullshit.

"But I didn't even say anything yet" she whined making me shrug.