𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I'm just saying Aaliyah damn" Diamond told me as I rolled my eyes before grabbing the remote.

We were now arguing about Kacey seeing his father, apparently he reached out to me through a song which is meaningless to me.

He already told me it was fuck me and his son.

So stand on it.

"You don't even know him or know what he thinks about-

"Well maybe he needs to see his son, you forgive me for everything forgive him too. Kacey needs a father figure were not fucking men" she yelled back at me cutting my sentence short.

"What you do is little Diamond, he neglected his child put me in harms way and your saying 'forgive him like I do you', is this some kind of joke" I retorted.

I couldn't even get loud with her, she would shut the shit down.

"I fucked Brooke" she blurted out as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah we fucked her together Dia-

"No- like after that, again. I cheated, I fucked her Aaliyah. If you forgive me for that then give him a chance" she softly spoke as I stayed silent.

Getting up from the couch I went towards the stairs before walking up them as I felt her behind me.

I didn't even know how to take the news.

Was I gonna leave her no...

But was I hurt? Yes, maybe I overstepped by even participating in the three some.

Its not even a stranger is my bestfriend.

Brooke knows how much I love Diamond, and for her to even engage in sexual activities with her. There was no excuse, she wasn't under the influence either.

They were both wrong.

Equally.

"Baby say something" Diamond spoke as she grabbed my wrist.