𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"The fuck are you talking about" I lowly replied to Aaliyah while groaning in pain.

I was woken up out my sleep and I seen that Aaliyah was fully dressed and Brooke wasn't inside of the room anymore.

The fuck happened?

"Diamond your a nasty cheating ass bitch, you were fucking on her then kissing on me hours later- I hate you bro I swear" she spat at me.

"I just fucked you Aaliyah what are you talking about" I asked trying to lift up but my body felt numb and my head was hurting.

"Don't ask to see Kacey or me, me and you are done forget about us" she spoke.

My head was banging and I couldn't even think right, I felt like I was about to explode.

"Aaliyah wait" I started off before holding my head as I laid down.

"Fuck you" she spoke before leaving out the room making me lay my head back down on the pillow as I furrowed my eyebrows.

My phone dinged and I ignored it before closing my eyes again.

I need the rest of my sleep.

▔▔▔

"She left me because of her" I lowly spoke over the phone with Von as I ate Ice Cream.

"She left you- where her ass gon' go? She gotta pick her son up from Louie mama house anyways" he spoke as I licked my spoon.

The text I got this morning was from Ariana sending me the voice messages of me and her, and a video of us fucking.

Her trifling ass was recording the whole time.

"How you get caught up Diamond" he asked as I sighed.

"It doesn't matter, but she recorded us having sex and me lying to her saying that I loved her" I softly spoke biting onto my lip.

"Go getcho girl back gang" Von spoke making me sigh.

"I'll call you later... I love you" I replied to him.