𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐗

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"What's in that phone? You been on it all day" Durk said making me swipe out of my photo gallery and go onto mail.

"Uh-I'm replying to some emails, nothing too important" I said.

He looked at me for a split second before he left out the room making me sigh in relief.

I went back onto my photos and looked at Diamonds tongue on my neck in some of the pictures she took from last night.

I felt a weird feeling down there and quickly hide the photos and went to my setting to turn hidden photos off so that if Durk went through my phone he wouldn't see the pics.

I can only see them if I turned my hidden back on.

"Mommy" I heard Willow say following with her tiny footsteps.

"Yes baby" I said picking her up before I sighed seeing paint on her face.

"Where's daddy" I asked.

"He say go to you" she said making me sigh once more before I heard the doorbell ring.

I walked out the room with Willow on my hip before I jogged down the stairs and looked towards the front entrance.

All...I mean all of Durk's kids were running inside.

"Hey mama indi" Bella said hugging my leg making me wave before I walked over to Durk seeing that he was leaving.

"You can't just leave me with all the kids Durk, that isn't fair-

"I got some business to handle" he spoke cutting me off making me bend down and place Willow down making her walk away.

"I'm tired, I can't watch them all today" I said making him chuckle.

"Shouldn't have been outside being a hoe-

He said before I slapped him cutting his sentence short making him slowly look at me before he touched his face and chuckled.

"Take yo ass to the room" he said making me shake my head.