𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"You like cats" the girl from last night asked me, I learned that her name was Aaliyah.

"No I hate em, I like dogs though" I answered drinking some of my sweetened coffee that I made this morning.

We already ate breakfast and was chilling in the living room.

"Same, I'm more of a dog person...cats sometimes scare me" she said the last part lowly while she traced circles on my knee.

She had her head layed down on my lap while the TV played.

"I never liked cats growing up...but I do like this cat" I said patting her pussy through her biker shorts making her chuckle.

"Your nasty, have you always liked girls growing up" she asked rubbing my thigh.

"I don't know...Ive always liked females like the girly ones... Im more of a fem I never wanted to be a stud. That's just not me, I like being in control but I also want someone to be able to control me y'know" I tried explaining not really wanting to answer the question.

"When did you start liking girls" she curiously asked.

"I really don't wanna talk about it" I lowly spoke making her nod before she pecked my thigh then sat up.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you" she said making me nod while I looked down at my lap.

She lifted my head up and placed a kiss on my lips making me slightly smile.

"Better now" she asked pulling away making me nod before she got up from the couch.

"Where you going" I asked looking at her.

"To the bathroom" she said looking back at me before she turned around and walked past the stairs to the back.

I sighed before I grabbed my phone.

I noticed that Von called me in the middle of the night.

"Hello" I said once he answered the phone.